For the men old enough to shave...

I’ve always used Gillette products for whatever reason, marketing probably. Anyway, I got a Shick Hydro 5 for free as part of an online order the other day…AMAZING. Blows away the Gillette Fusion, no comparison. Much smoother shaving experience. Refills are over 50 percent cheaper too!!!

hmm i’ll have to give it a shot… and yea no idea y but always used gillette

The best part is the cheaper refills, 10 dollars for 4 vs like 16

I use the fusion right now. I’ll give your suggestion a try.

I use the Fusion as well, but with the ‘new’ Fusion blades, which are a ton smoother than the old ones.

I have an electric Norelco Arctic something model that was $150, but after trying it out for a month, it’s just not made for my face. FS lol.

i use the fusion currently too. ill have to give this a try. i hate buying new razors cause there so god damn expensive.

Trust me guys, try the Shick, your face will love me.

wait wut.

Fuck that nonsense. I buy the cheapest razors possible. Like the 30 pack jointz

I use the cheap disposable ones too. I had a few Mach 3’s or whatever they were that came in the mail but the blades cost more than a new razor when it came time to buy new ones so I didnt bother getting them.

Sometimes I use an electric but for some reason it doesnt get all the hair on my face and chin and I still have to use a razor anyway.

I’ll have to try it out, Ive been using Mach 3 power since they came out and been working well for me.

I’m going to give this a shot.

I was never too satisfied with Gillette but it did the trick at a hard bargain.

If these are cheaper and work even marginally as well, I don’t see any reason not to switch.

I’ll try this soon, I ran out of refills on my fusion this morning.

Word. Target throw-aways FTW!

Fuck that shit, My balls deserve the best and the ladies approve

+Rep

ive been using the Mach3 for as long as i can remember. whats the initial price of the new Schick razor?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Razors-and-Blades/Hydro-5-Razor-System/ID=prod6016281-product?V=G&ec=frgl_&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku6015263

Cliffs-8 bucks at Walgreens, probably 6-7 at Target/Walmart

This vs Mach 3? No comparison, be like comparing a handjob with KY vs. a handful of sand, lol

My weapon of choice:

http://www.cachebeauty.com/straight_razor_0098.main.jpg

I just use the lawnmower. It’s a Toro 6.5hp with electric start so I don’t have to worry about straining myself with a pullcord when I’m done showering.

Using a Gilette Pro-Glide here, way better than my old schick quattro.

just sayin.