I love Gillette

Because they send me free shit. No clue how they got my info, and I realize its a marketing thing, but I just got my 3rd free razor from them in so many years, this time a Fusion.

5 blades = overkill.

But I sure love getting packages in the mail

Im going to go try it out.

My old Mach 3 with like a year old razor cartridge still works 100X better than a brand new Schick Quattro.

+1 ive gotten like 3 free razors from them this year too…

fusion >*

Did you get it free in the mail?

edit: its the fact that they just send them out of the blue that I love. I never asked for them, they just send them

The people in my life don’t even give me gifts out of the blue, but Gillette does…

Actually, i did!

Like, back when i turned 18 many moons ago. I still use it. Got a free Schick Quattro and was very disappointed. It works very poorly.

So I still use my free Mach 3! I only shave 2-3 times a week (light colorer facial hair, it blends in and I can let it go a few days without it getting too bad looking.), an I’ve never felt the need to replace the blade on it in the past year. Still works great.

word i get a new one all the time! Usually i get one arounf my B day! ooh i should be getting something in a few weeks, those razors are the shit though! Ive never had smoother balls!

i just got one in the mail as well… new promotion time

yeah…I got one too

Just got mine yesterday also

So I just used it. I was growing a beard, but I wanted to try the Fusion out. So I ended about a weeks worth of growth

And holy crap, that thing pwns

Fusion rocks! 3 blades wasn’t cuttin it for me

Does it clear easily? The biggest problem I have found with the Schick quattro is the blades are spaced too closely together, and it tends to clog and be very difficult to clear the hair from it.

Yeah, one rinse, and its clear…

Yea they just sent me 2 fusions a week ago, 1 for the mug the other for the rug :slight_smile:

what is the rug? never mind, i just thought I DONT want to know. I can not wait for mine. but will.

got my fusion from them a few months ago.

ever notice how your last replacement blade lasts like 10x longer than the other ones :slight_smile:

yeah they send me razors all the time.

They even started sending the misses girl razors.

+1 to the fusion

how are you gettin all these free blades?

Everybody noticed the trimmer blade on the backside right?

Funny how it’s so much better than any other razor I’ve used. Everything else just drags the shit out of me, managing to miss all the hair while cutting all the skin. :gotme: