FS: Gillette Fusion 4pk Razor Blades $8 each

I have a few Gillette Fusion Blade refill 4pks $8 /pk

I dont have the power blades right now, hopefully soon.

Pm or call me if interested. 940-7309

did you just rob a wegmans

naw, bought a bunch wholesale. i noticed all the stores are starting to put blades on lockdown due to too many crackheads stealing them. walmart has them in a case now. lady there said they figure they lost about 5k on them this year alone.

I can get the other ones for like $5 / pk. the turbo and power 4pks too.

anyone?

yaaaa

where are you located? I’ll take a few

i’ll only trust you if they come from a linty pocket at 3am this thurs @ the jim’s steakout on allen

and you have not showered in a few days

then we’ll talk

Im interested. PM me with how many you have available :slight_smile:

i would like a pack of the turbo if you have one let me know, i only have a spot here and ther eon my face lol

[quote=“SilverGT,post:9,topic:30435"”]

i would like a pack of the turbo if you have one let me know, i only have a spot here and ther eon my face lol

[/quote]

yeah i have the turbo and m3 power. $4 for either one. the power fits the regular turbo handle. the only difference between the regular and power of any of the gillette blades is the lube strip is a lil thicker and longer lasting.

[quote=“ly555is,post:7,topic:30435"”]

i’ll only trust you if they come from a linty pocket at 3am this thurs @ the jim’s steakout on allen

and you have not showered in a few days

then we’ll talk

[/quote]

mmmmkayyyy…not sure what thats all about…not big on jim’s steakout anyway though. i frequent mothers off allen though.

I am interested PM me the details