Electric Zoo 2011

http://electriczoofestival.tickets.musictoday.com/ElectricZooFestival/calendar.aspx

Three fucking days in 2011!!! 2009’s lineup:

http://resonantvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Electric_Zoo_Lineup_Large.jpg

2010’s lineup:

You can see the lineup got 10x better from 09-10 and I can only imagine what they have in store for 2011 with three motherfucking days.

Even with the absurd $40 service fee, it’s guaranteed to be an insane weekend for less than the price of an AEM intake ($169 w/ service fee).

If anyone wants to come let me know, I have my ticket sitting on my desk (they came out 31 minutes ago).

duuuuuude, I didn’t know you were into this music. I was very close to going to the last Zoo, but no-go. I did see ASOT 450 in NYC, though (in April).

Three days kinda sucks because, for out of towners, it’s harder to stay for EACH night/day w/o a place to crash.

Both 09/10 lineups were amazing-

If I had to guess, Armin will probably headline Sunday night, Saturday night will be a house DJ- Maybe Guetta, SHM, Afrojack, Kaskade, Deadmau5, something like that… Friday night???

I have a gut feeling that daft punk will make a surprise or scheduled appearance, I dunno, maybe it’s just me lol. But I agree 100% that deadmau5 should headline Saturday, as for the others as long as pretty lights, fedde le grand, boyz noise, rusko, armin, laid-back Luke and bassnectar are there I’ll be happy. Dusty kid was actually pretty sick this year for someone I’d never heard of lol.

But yeah I bought 2 day 2010 zoo tickets on a whim last spring and I’ve been hooked ever since haha. The atmosphere is pretty much unbeatable. Definitely bringing a bandana or soemthing to cover my mouth sat and sun of 2011, day 2 of 2010 the ground was 100% dirt and I was blowing dirt out of my nose for 2 days, also got real sick lie 5 days after, idk if they’re related lol.

I’m definately going this year. I ran out of money last year lol.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

yeah buddy

ill be there … sick tits

get tickets now before they go up up up.