Electrical Problem? Help

So for the past day or two, I noticed my car was acting strange. Lights would dim very low, AMPS were jumping anywhere from 12.9 to 14.5 constantly. Actually the power would dip so low my radio would stop working. SO I checked it out and narrowed it down to the ground cable being loose on the battery. Fixed the problem. No more dimming.

HOWEVER, my oil pressure gauge is pegged. From start-up. My DIC is showing it to be around 130PSI which just isn’t possible. No other gauges are messed up except this one. What is the problem? Did the fluctuations in power fuck me oil pressure sensor/gauge?

your oil pressure gauge went. When they go bad, they pegg.

runnin with loww volatage does weird shit to things, when my ground went bad just like yours, i fixed it and then my turbo timer never worked right again

is this on the vette ? …if so it may be the dash itself as they are problematic on most all gm,s i may be able to do a sweeper test on it to see if the dash is workin or if sensor is bad pm me if ya need it

i would check oil sender first, they get broken easily, especially during header swaps and what not, couldve gotten knocked around. How is your oil level?