Electricians - Looking to relocate Supply

Hey guys,
I am looking to relocate where the power from the pole terminates on my house. Currently the overhead supply wiring runs right along side of my house and terminates in the middle of the house at the point where my breaker box is located. I want to change the termination point to the back corner of my house so it no longer runs along the side of my house.

Does anyone have a electrician that they can recommend that does work in North Buffalo?

Thanks

-Spencer

Mayfield Electric: http://www.manta.com/c/mm8nn3h/mayfield-electric-company

We had our box replaced, and some other electric done around the house and he charged about half of what others charged us. He’s licensed, has his work inspected after, and has been around for a while. Our basement and garage were without power for a year+ he came over to estimate it and within 15 minutes had everything working again…No charge.

A good friend of mine is a professional electrician, and does work on the side. It might save you a lot over hiring a company. PM me if you are interested.

I can ask my boss or one of the journeymen at my site if they are interested in side work. One even lives in North Buffalo. They are all union and know their shit. Especially houses.

Edit: You’ll have to get Nat Grid to come and move their drop and rerouting the feed more than likely will have to be inspected before they will. You might actually want to call Nat Grid first and have them come take a look. There might be a reason as to why it is where it is.

I called national grid already, they said they normally just work with the electrician doing the work. If one of your guys lives in North Buffalo and wants to earn some extra cash let me know.

It actually might be cheaper to keep the panel where it is on the inside and move he feed from the pole to be underground and pop up in the same spot it comes in your house.

I plan on keeping the panel in place, just want to get the feed routed to the corner of my house instead of along the side. Just need some wire ran from my box to the top corner of my house, then I imagine national grid can connect from there to the pole.