Any Electricians Here? Help!

I need a electrician to repair service wires outside my house. The weatherhead cable came off the side of my house and I need it reconnected so that National Grid can reconnect my power. Let me know if anyone knows any good electricans that came help me out…

Thanks

-Spencer

Dad doesn’t do electric, huh?

Pair of rubber gloves, propane torch, and a some dykes :wink:

Spence tell those idiots to come by after your place too hook me up… I have not seen any of the power company trucks around N.Buffalo… WTF…

I think im up shits creek since my line completed sheared off from my house even if National Grid did restore it to everyone else. My neighbors have power to the left of me, but I think I took out everyone to the right of me because no one has it from them down.

Someone help a fellow nyspeeder out

i dont understand why they wont fixi t? did they tell you they wont fix it or what?

i heard NG is gona be a while…unfortunately

Spencer I might have a contact for you. Call me tomorrow.

same here… Spencer. Call me if shitbrick can’t help you.

take pics and save recipts, you will get reimbursed for the damage

yep, one of the small transformers or whatever they are on the poles was on fire right behind my house… sux… but instances like that and the wires coming off the house are gonna take a whilleeeee.

Spencer, just left my cousin a message. He works for Dane Electric in the city. I think he may be out of town until tomorrow but he can handle this. I will let you know when I hear from him.

Cool thanks, ill put some pics up after I snap a few on my way home after work

PM on its way.

I will pm you with my dads friends name and number, but I’ll probably tell him to charge you double because you really need power :lol:

What came off your house? National Grid will repair everything up to and including the meter. After that, its your problem. If the line fell off your house, its their deal.

The same thing happened to my parents and this is what we were told by the NG guy.

NEVERMIND

National Grid came and fixed the line and the attaching stuff, that was nice! I have power!!! Now have to start to get everything ready for the halloween bash.

thanks for the help everyone

Good deal. Glad your back up and running.

:tup: