eminems new album

great to hear man ! there is alot more i just went off the top of mind with what i could remember

yea papoose is a bit wierd like that, he wants to be 100% independent, hes turned down a few labels before. I think he has a different mindset than the average rapper does and has a different definition of what success is for himself… I think he surrounds himself with enough people who support him, makes enough money to stay happy and does music the way he wants to do it… but who knows maybe he’ll sign in the future… i think alot of the reason why he doesnt sign now is because of two reasons… he doesnt want to change his style or music to be mainstream… and he doesnt want to risk loosing any credability from “the streets” LOL

my guess if he does sign its going to be somewhere under the interscope family… alot of those he associates with are under that already and hes spoken on 50’s website interviews a few times and always said good things about interscope / shady / gunit etc

thats nonsense, any genre of music is going to take skill, u can always find someone from any genre , even those that seem to be the most opposite of hip hop , who understands and respects the art and skill in hip hop… if anyone says there is no skill required in hip hop, sadly they are uneducated on the subject and obviously have only listened to some bullshit…

youtube this: make em say uh … now that song… if u showed that song, and video (ughh) to anyone who doesnt listen to rap… your god damn fucking right they would never listen to rap again LOL

so cuz of bullshit like that i think alot of people just pass right through rap and go on to the next genre lol

But i hear what your saying, even people who dont like rap, who have heard eminems good shit, will tell u, and agree that the man is talented

hilarious brah

sssssssssssmokinnnnnnnn i can picture you driving down the road, wiggaaad out in yo’ camaro with you blangin’ ruff racing wheels, jamming this album… hat backward ofcourse.

eminem is the worst. cant believe he is still around…

ok, first off fuck eminem, i hate 90% of his shyt, theres a few songs with DR DRE that are ok, but thats it. 2nd off i dont listen to rap on the radio, its all shyt now a days, nothing good at all. NY rap is shitty too minus a few guys such as papoose and a few others that i cant think of at the moment. Tupac is OK but i prefer other westcoast rap such as west side connect, snoop, and some old school shyt. southern rap is where its at IMO, not all the new n*gger shyt but more of the old texas style rap such as the screwed up clique ect. and some newer stuff from 3 6 mafia, bun b, keke, and some p wall. oh yeah and fuck kanye west, he gobbles the big black beast.:Idiots

/rant

rap =
Repeted
Anal
Penatration

Best NY rappers = the LOX

Three Six Mafia is probably the most real gangsta rap ever :lol

Slob on my Knob!!

long and hard>slob on my knob :thumbup

My favorite Three-Six song prolly. Fuckin BUMPS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkiJRLR7W_g >>>>>> *

it’s my ringtone, and i want that shirt that juicy j wears BAD :lmao :lmao

EDIT: and i love good discussions about music :thumb

Stay Fly is a pretty dope song, they still got it, although going a bit mainstream

unbreakables screwed and chopped has to be their best album

hahaha three 6 mafia…

to quote a special I saw about them on BET. Juicy J- “We the only ****** in the hood with a Maybach!”

three 6 mafia classic

and a reallll three 6 mafia throwback :lol >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtkOLRuAXDY

bout to listen to some sippin on some sizzurp

sippin sippin on some syr sippin sippin on some sizzurp

bout to pour some rainbow colors in my sippy cup!

Listening too “Got it 4 sale” right now and “Let’s Start a Riot” is next!!

Lost Boyz, what you know bout that