*Empire* Car Club?

Is anyone familiar with Empire?

The past couple weeks I’ll be driving around and occasionally run into a car that is totally kitted out with altezzas, stickers, dumb paint choices, spinners… etc. and they are always driven by some kid with a gangsta lean. They always check me and my car out and give me the ‘your car aint shit’ look. In return I always let them hear the SSQV but nothing changes. They rev, but won’t race, and try act like thugs, while in fact they always look like rejects from f+f. :bloated:

The worst was this past Saturday morning on Main Street by UB South, a white AZTEC with big chrome rims and hydrolics pulled up next to me. He was hitting hella switches and I seriously thought the driver was getting nauseus from all the bouncing. Girls behind me in a camry were laughing… it was rediculous. I was taking it easy on my tranny and didn’t feel like launching, so I just went like normal when the light turned green. Well the white AZTEC floored it, still hitting switches and essentially flipped me the bird while he turned off onto another street. And on his rear window was a big “EMPIRE” sticker.

Who are these clowns? :crap:

I have never heard of them. They sound like a bunch of cool dudes though … . …

theyre idiots, all riced out cars, to the extreme

Yea… I saw them up at mighty once… and I had a seizure because of all the flashing lights, and led’s and strobes.

a few of them show up all the time

theres a crx with a huge NOS bottle thats not hooked up…its there for looks

OH AWESOME!!!..where can i sign up?

www.empirestuntaz.com

^^^no worky

lol car “teams” are so silly

word…I have somebody at work that had one with a huge sticker in the back

I made him take them off :lol:…fucking rice boys

i went to one of those shredd and ragan cruise nights before with a friend and a bunch of pretty horrid looking cars all pulled in with those EMPIRE stickers on them cant say i liked even one

Shredd and Regan cruise night is the biggest assembly of garbage I have ever seen so thats not surprising. I miss Runwayz

^^^word…runwayz was always a damn good time…actually had cars worth looking at

i was behind some chump in a dodge stratus(w/ gay body kit, wing, and big chrome rims) again with the gangsta lean withthat same empire sticker on it on the way back from the 240 meet on sunday. whats the deal with these guys?

hahahaha i’ve seen these tool boxes before too

hehehe Stratus!
Was it the neon green one? I’ve seen that kid a few times.:crap:

thats the 1, its needs a “why bother?” sticker on the bumper.

hahahaha chump is such a good word

:rofl: your too funny :lol:

their is a kid with a 2nd gen eclipse that works at delta chronic on walden. this one time i was getting food at the subway their and his gf pulled up in his car and zanked the front bumper on the curb :hitit: .
him- “well it needs to get redone anyway… and plus the lambo doors are going on so im gonna get done all at once”
his friend (girl) - that things automatic right?
him- “yeah”

3MPYR3 4 L biatchahcachachazzzzZZzzzz