*Empire* Car Club?

i saw a car with one just today, the kid definately looked like a herb. i think ive seen that stratus too. or another thats just way too anything for a stratus.

:word: True “JDM” style all the way

Personally my favorite is the EVO stratus.:tup:

Wow…

I mean, my car is a 16 sec car…but at least I understand what I have.

if u got a gay car with clear tails and a fart can, empire is the club for u

is there an empire website?

is there a ringleader?!

what shop does all their work?

where do they meet!?!!!

i think these questions should be answered and we see if they wanna battle at racewars in the desert

They meet at some hotel parking lot on Millersport if I remember correctly.
Shit… I"ll race em in the Ghia when I get around to putting it back together.

sureshot! wrote:

i think these questions should be answered and we see if they wanna battle at racewars in the desert

Nobody has those answers man.

All I know, is I broke into their garage last night, and they had no engines. What are they gonna race with?

^^^ Hopes and dreams.

So are you just gonna go around, and check everyone’s shit out?

the kid in the aztec has a big moulth . hes just more scum thats come out of riverside. these kids r all fucking idiots there just punk ass kids that no nothing about cars

Boo. I’ve never seen them :frowning:

be glad

sounds like a bunch of fags, glad ive never seen em around

I have seen a Jeep Liberty parked at the Dent Tower at Sheridan and Harlem, that said EMPIRE across the windshield…

damnit…i wanna see these cars rolling around…

You just wanna join…

If their team has an Asstek and a Liberty in tow, who wouldn’t want to?

all those monster garage wanna be poster boys were at The Trailer Park Edge cruise night today. It really was a circuis where they were at. It was like clowns getting out of a VW Bug in the center ring…with all their funny hats and clothes. UBRF 300ZX, RX7, Supra, 3000GT. Evo, and BMW 3 were reprusentin but that was about all there was to look at … other then the Skyline.

I am the ring leader.

who wants to run… FOR TITLES.

i’ll run you, if i win… do i get

to be ULTIMATE STREET HERO?

Yeah, last night was funny… That Fagtek was there too…

So, I was in the lead, pulling in, with a 300ZXTT, Supra, 3000GT, Lafengas’s BMW etc… and they made us park all behind those guys because as the security guard said, they paid to be able to all park their cars in the front row, so they made us all park in the back…

Sheezus, they had to pay at the S&R event to be cool…