*Empire* Car Club?

Haha I guess you really can’t buy cool…

I don’t think some people caught that Josh.

THEY HAD TO PAY FOR THEIR SPOTS
and we still got more attention.

cheers
unfortunatlly i was told to park on the other side of those ass-clowns untill i found a way to squeeze over to the dark-side.

hahaq paid to park there crap

wow

paying to get a spot at a FREE carshow is definantly >*

you know someones car is pimp shit when they are willing to pay for the best spots at the lowest form of organized car show … the shred-n-regan cruise night

BWHAHAHAHAHA…i jsut wish i could have seen those tools…haha who the hell would pay for a spot…i mean c’mon

Haha, I should bring Super-Beater™ it would get a lot of… looks :bloated:

they wanted me to put a sticker on my car! I was like…thanks…but no

do any of them have fast cars? does anyone know if all they do is rev? damn this sucks to hear about, i was just telling a friend from DC the other day that the r!ce in buffalo seems to be toned down…

I’m from Riverside Joe. Watch it…

On a side note, I’ve never seen these icy hot stunnaz in Riverside, hopefully it stays that way…

Im going to throw the spinnaz back on my pimp shizzle lumina and slap an empire sticker on my window and join the empire stunnazzz…lol.

These are the kind of people that drive me to rage on the road and thats probably not a good thing since half of them are probably packin heat.

IM from riverside too…
Now go to skillen not too far from Ontario and you’ll see a EMPIRE Bright ass yellow car…Its not that bad looking though…SOme of their cars are alright…IMO…But most of them are gay…lol… There are rumors that those stickers give you an extra 50hp…I dunno…lol

There was a few of them at the Toyfest Car Show, there might be some pictures of their cars on the WNYcarclubs.com website from that show. I didn’t really pay much to them because at that time a '69 Camaro w/ its blower whining was driving into the show.

:laugh: :laughi tried getting a gayed out late 80’s civic that had huuuge empire stickers on it and crown stickers and stuff to go on Zhighway…kid was a DOUCHE…car couldnt move either

yeah i seem em around my neighborhood a lot…the one kid with the ugly riced out eclipse works at eckerd i think…

Total hotties drive them these hot pieces too.

lol yes it is, that nasty ass 12 foot wing has got to go, and im from riverside also.

Where do I sign up?

DMV…You can sign up at their website…www.nysdmv.com/empiregayclub <–bahahhaa jk…