*Empire* Car Club?

didnt i pull on you one time down elmwood…? I have a dark gray fodo civic…I dunno…I know i raced someone with a scion but not sure if it was you though…
But I think it was a girl though…hhhmmm…:slight_smile:

i saw that happen, and you lost =)

i haven’t seen these kids, but i want to…

kid never raced me…and i wouldnt have lost :wink: go post some crap on ubarf

:hay:

hmm i dunno , i dont think that was me…i dont remember racing anyone on elmwood…

thats cool though…i havent seen any other girls in tC’s other than me…

had another sighting today…it was some red thing…right by my house…i’ve seen it twice so far around here…

Hey i have a lexus now can i join this baller ass team?!?!?!

no.

they were all out in full force at the dunn tire car show last sunday…there were like 10 of their cars there…

:rofl: A couple weeks ago at the car show my buddy said the kid with the aztek was hittin the switches:tspry: and almost rolled the tire over his foot:banghead:

is that the pos autotragic eclipse with the supercharger and double the cars weight in stereo equip in the back,

I saw that fat ass with the azztek, him with the bleeched red hair. Hey atleast when he’s homeless from paying for all those stickers he’s got the tent that comes out the back

there’s a “girl” that rocks a silver tC in my office. He’s a big black girl.

Seriously.

Hah, I should roll up in the tercelica. Then again their rice blows mine away. :frowning:

i know joe i know where u live to ur obviously not a scum lol

I HATE THAT FAT BASTARD

quite intersting to see them all at the dunn tire car show lol

dont forget the maxima

Yeah, i was on sherdian once, and the white aztek pulled up next to me, started bouncing his car thinking he was cool or something, i just laughed at him, as did my passenger. So when the light went green he tried taking off as fast as he could, i just kinda laughed at him :lol:

wow,…YOU GUYS really hate EMPIRE CLUB huh?
Give it up already…this is getting old…But still funny…Thats why im still in…lol

By the way…WHat did they ever do to you’s…? HUH?:gay3:
I’ve seen a couple of nice cars…IM not going to lie…I just dont get why so much DRAMA…