Sweet Aztec....lol

Does anyone else remember this aztec the night somedude’s car was broken down? he came flying in with that shitty green cavalier and left his “sick” lambo doors open the whole time, i almost died when i saw his POS on cardomain.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/685000-685999/685037_44.jpg

EDIT: the previous post had a link to cardomain, fuck that site its all messed up

That site was trying to DL shit. WTF.

??? what?

^oh i know what ur talking about, its just popups, nothing actually gets installed, ive noticed that annoying shit too

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:2,topic:36029"”]

That site was trying to DL shit. WTF.

[/quote]

fuck that site. virus shit upon clicking link.

almost as bad as your eclipse.:rx3:

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:4,topic:36029"”]

[/quote]

Yeah stupid popup came up first. But i tried again (stupid? maybe) and got through. Didn’t even want to go past page 1, what a waste of money that thing is.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:4,topic:36029"”]

[/quote]

fixed, sorry bout that, cardomain is retarded

[quote=“Estorvito,post:5,topic:36029"”]

almost as bad as your eclipse.:rx3:

[/quote]

ha…lol

Norton > cardomain virus

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:9,topic:36029"”]

Norton > cardomain virus

[/quote]

:word:

that guy drove by me last week on millersport. made me chuckle.

“Holy massive concentration of bad taste Batman”!

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:9,topic:36029"”]

Norton > cardomain virus

[/quote]

yeah nothing got through, but i saw a couple of pics and realized it wasn’t worth hanging around to see if it would kill my computer. that thing manages to suck a f*ckton more than ordinary aztecs. this wasn’t the one that was at toyfest in e.a., is it?

Every time I see that thing I can’t help but wonder who would make their car look like a matchbox car. Then they take it a step further by putting airbags on it. :tup:

that shit is hott

Somebody needs to print up a copy of that link somebody on here posted to the 50 worst cars of all time…yeah, the Aztec is on there, and rightfully so…

I have seen that thing several times. I think the guy lives in the vacinity of Innovative.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:17,topic:36029"”]

I have seen that thing several times. I think the guy lives in the vacinity of Innovative.

[/quote]

it’s got air ride too.

and i’ve seen it ON hinman.

I don’t know what you guys are bitching about. IMO that’s way better than stock. :lol:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/685000-685999/685037_35.jpg

^thats the owner of it (picture from cardomain)…

“UR BOY WITH THE REAL IRISH EYES LOL”

^wtf??