*Empire* Car Club?

haha whos that^^

I think I recognize that car from other threads.
http://nyspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=2267

[quote=“Estorvito,post:100,topic:1749"”]

I love Nyspeed.
Full of haterrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss…

Gotta love them h8ters…hahaa

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

kat williams is fucking awesome in stand up.

^ I bet someone else put this pic up. ^
I can’t imagine anyone setting themselves up for the abuse thats sure to follow.

i know a few kids in this club,some guy with a blue fade into silver 2nd gen eclipse runs the club, granet i have a “riced” car and whatever (hope to do some performance this winter)but u will not EVER catch me with a empire or evolution sticker on my window on that note a few kids do have some performance, im good friends with one kid on evolution who has a rex and the kid is all performance no rice and one other kid who is into the rice and now getting into performance…

this thread makes me hungry for rice

[quote=“jrod0187,post:119,topic:1749"”]

he spent another 6k to repaint it. Check this out tho, he got a paint job for like 5-6k 2 years ago. He didnt like it, so spent another 5-6k to get it repainted over the winter last year.

[/quote]

I hope thats not true, it was almost flat purple before and looked like it was sprayed in a sandstorm at night , if he payed that much he got the shaft.

:picard:

Let this “team” and thread die please.

[quote=“97eclipse420a,post:125,topic:1749"”]

…granet i have a…

[/quote]

WOW.

Huge fail.

[quote=“97eclipse420a,post:125,topic:1749"”]

i know a few kids in this club,some guy with a blue fade into silver 2nd gen eclipse runs the club, granet i have a “riced” car and whatever (hope to do some performance this winter)but u will not EVER catch me with a empire or evolution sticker on my window on that note a few kids do have some performance, im good friends with one kid on evolution who has a rex and the kid is all performance no rice and one other kid who is into the rice and now getting into performance…

[/quote]

Word, i know who he is.

[quote=“1sik bmw,post:127,topic:1749"”]

I hope thats not true, it was almost flat purple before and looked like it was sprayed in a sandstorm at night , if he payed that much he got the shaft.

[/quote]

yes it is true, it was suppose to be sparkle blue but when you looked at it from the side it was suppose to be a tint of purple. I’m not a paint expert so i dont know what you call it. I do know he took the guy to court because of the shitty purple sparkle color that was not suppose to happen, weather or not he got his cash back I dont know. Like I said before, its one thing to rice your car out and it still looks like shit (baby blue neon) but in his case I think he did a good job and :tup: to him for his creativity.

omfg.
gay gay gay

[quote=“1sik bmw,post:131,topic:1749"”]

[/quote]

LOL

Player haters ball.

HATE HATE HATE HATE

^^Thats sad

a little too much

It’s not like they’re some huge club like the Hell’s Angels or anything. I hardly think that evolution car club deserves tattoos.

OMG I Love these guys for being so gay, my work day was slow till you bumped this!

You’re welcome. :rofl: