*Empire* Car Club?

I’m not clicking myspace at work. What’s in the links?

oh my god

[quote=“Fry,post:141,topic:1749"”]

I’m not clicking myspace at work. What’s in the links?

[/quote]

Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty Shitty

Cars

Tattoo’s of evolution car club.

Did you even click the links?

one time at shred and regan cruise night one of them asked me if i wanted to be in empire. It was a big fat white kid with freckles, he actully had an empire car club shirt on. It was when i had my 3000, i laughed and walked away.

[quote=)><(((x>;762120]Tattoo’s of evolution car club.

Did you even click the links?[/quote]

i did saw the tattoos but then couldent get over the shittiness of the cars.