EMS users please chime in

I want to go turbo on the s2000 and need an Engine Management system to do so. What can i use that’ll pass OBDII inspecion but not break the bank? I hear the hondata k pro is great but it costs 1800 + about 300 in sesnors to swap out…
Suggestions please

I am pretty sure that Hondata is your ONLY option…

like jdaniels said k pro is the only option that you can pass inspection with.

Thought we were talking emergency medicine, never mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Hondata

i thought k pro was only for kseries engines only, not f… or do they use it and swap out some wires, etc?

theres a converter kit that adapts the s2000 to run off of a rsx ecu. require new cam and crank sensors i think

EMS is not cheap especially with the convenience of being able to pass emissions. Spend the money. I spent almost $2,000 exactly for EMS on my 20 year old car.

Ive got that beat with around 3k in the 034 EMS and all I do is sit there and look at it.

Remember, mine was already EFI lol. Saves a bit. Plug and play FTW!

Mechanical fuel injection FTL.

Referring to CIS I’m guessing? And yes, I do agree. That’s what John ditched it and went EFI.

I used to own an Audi, the only thing that ever went wrong with it was the fuel distributor… twice.

EFI conversion with MegaSquirt bro!

CIS !!!

any serious EMS is going to cost you. Best bet is to get to be good buddies with an inspector and he could pass another car off as yours.

1800 may seem like alot when your just getting into it. I’ve got about 3k worth of EMS related gear, which I’m already contemplating upgrading :facepalm