Engagement Ring for sale.

Yea my post was just for shits. I know no one can beat your prices on anything. Cars, electronics, and the like. I just posted as a “general comment” :smiley:

im done :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Right just comes up as one via google. Makes sense:facepalm

How do we “ignore” people on here? I’ve seen an option for it on other forums…

holy shit, you have almost 17 posts per day.

Its under use cp settings

sweet, got it. Thanks.

No problem. Pretty good idea also

x3 dude is annoying as fuck, gtfo with 17post per day we dont need your bs

Why is everyone pissed at numba1scrapper when CLEARLY twomodified4u started this entire competition thread?

wtf are you talking about he pretty much called me a scumbag. But everyone knows pawn dealers are the cream of the crop. so why dont you get the fuck outta here. im gonna try my hardest to be done now.

Another neg rep :frowning: O well… They’ll keep adding up… O well…

In any case. Im staying out of this lol. Seems like Im just stirring up more trouble than needed :smiley:

My bad to both parties involved.

I wouldn’t go and buy a Diamond unless its GIA certified!.. Check out his website!

http://www.uniondiamond.com/

Much better then paying the HUGE mark up of local jeweler’s! Thier show rooms now adays are rediculous! Where do they get the money to build them?! Off yours and my money. Paying way above resonable prices.

That site you can shop and compair diamond prices and get a discount on wire transfers of money.

I have been shopping for a 1.5-1.75ct round cut loose diamond. VVS1 to VS1 diamond, ideal cut, excellent polish, F-H color. My price range 13K

I can come up with alot of nice loose diamonds on that site.

SRT8 Beast is my buddy Craig… I think your talking about Alex? With the boosted S2000 trying to sell the 03 Track 350z? Cool dude! Hang with him to at the drags.

Ya I am in the market for a ring. No flouresence would be good right? F-H color should be good. I can’t goto crazy on a ring but I don’t wanna skimp either. Be like man I should have ponied up a couple more bucks and got that one! Ideal cut is important with a good table size and not to thick.

If I sold the car then I could get a really nice ring… lol

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Pondering-retard/ImageMacro/3022163/need-to-look-cool-maybe-if-i-use-broken-english-and-tried-to-be-funny.jpg