Engagement Ring for sale.

o shit so the Diamond Police are real? o fuck! :eek

i meant when it comes to trying to sell it, those things are a bigger concern to people who actually know diamonds.

Hey guys when ever you want a quality ring for less than this forum clown hit me up.

O snap… :smiley: We got a challenge/Competition??? Diamond face-off anyone??

I actually kinda want to know whose cheaper now just for shits and giggles :frowning:

lol i dont really care. the morale of the story is dont be talking trash

listen hear you smerf m5 wanna be bitch, im a GIA grad wtf are you! been in the diamond trade for ten years. why dont you take your piece shit cars and get off this forum . fucking dick, if you wanna be abrasive, there! ps. if you think eye visible inclusions are an si2 your a dumb fuck. Enjoy your ebay diamonds your trying to rip people off with.

Well, I think both of you are gonna get a lot of business based off of your visibly mature and refined attitudes here.

im not looking for any. but thanks kramer Your my role model for maturity:lol

also not to hijack this thread we can go battlefield. deadbeatrec is asking a damn fair price for a Si2 H 1.63

:rofl

but we always love your antics:rofl

You’ve made a great impression on this forum.

i dont understand how you say all jewelers are scum of the earth except you? if your selling diamonds your a jeweler in my opinion. If you knew what u were talking about you would have said at best I1. also didnt say anything about maturity to you.

I would trust twomodified4u before some pawn shop