Engagement Ring for sale.

bro, im LOOKING for a business partner, but you gotta have alotta capital. I tried to get Chris Cossey in on it since im friends with his brother and sister in law but he was a douche so I said fuck it. You’ve got to lay out ALOT of money, but the profits are great.

i gotta couple bucks :lol

I need someone with a MINIMUM of $200k :confused:

Unless your business cant turn a profit

I dont know what this means.

reading>you

Dude, this is the second time youve posted the same lame response, the first time was about how I was supposed to know that someones crx was sleeved when no where on the thread did it say it was.

You just said unless my business cant turn a profit. What the fuck does that mean? What was that in response to? You cant make a random statement saying “unless your business cant turn a profit” it doesnt make sense.

Bro im just messing with you and i honestly dont recall the crx mumbo jumbo

Messing with me is fine, but I still dont get what “unless your business cant turn a profit” means lol

Neither do i, hence the point of messing with you lol

ahhhh ok lol… NEGGEDDDDD!!!

…lol, just “messing” with you ahahaha

ZING

He was a douche because he doesn’t want to invest his money in something? I would love to hear how you pitch this to someone to fork up a quarter mill for your awesome business strategy.

I think he’s basing the douche comment on his relationship with Cossey, but I could be wrong…

LMAO! :lol

I have felt and test driven many Tata’s!.. From A’s to Double D’s! Real & Fake. The real D’s are exceptionally nice. Perfect clevage. Awesome for tittie fucks :thumbup

But man, I never enjoyed the fake ones!!.. They look great until you want to undress and detail them. Most are hard with little movement. :crazy

Good luck with your new Toyz! I like to stick to the old saying, That a handful is just right. I like C’s! My favorite cup. Firm but pliable!