engine '?'

I won’t. Just don’t touch my “touchole”

If you have a touch hole I will assure you I will be no where near it.

1. Theres good reason they all do it, they make awesome power, and are pretty damn reliable
  2. If you want to be unique, i would not suggest building a honda:lol

Valid argument in itself.

A mustang could be argued as not unique. Build a 1969 MG

There are few things that are truly original. Sad.

Never said it was. I like it b/c there are alot of em around, makes for good conversations and such. Plus, mine kinda is, the only DSM-lookin stang around :rofl

Adam, why are you proud of that? :lol

great, now lets talk about how and chassis/engine makes a car unoriginal.

… truth is, it doesn’t matter what car its is. If you make it fast, keep it running, and drive it, it will be unique.

Im not, just feeding into the ball busting. Thats all i ever hear, “your car looks like a dsm” :rofl

Oh well, i think she looks hawt!

You burn gasoline…very unoriginal…:Idiots

Another myth in this thread^

I know of a few MG’s that are either v8 swapped or worked over, within a 15 minute drive from me. Austin Healey’s on the other hand…I’ve only seen two in my life.

I know of quite a few austins. So they’re out too.

Your car is a nicer looking DSM than mine.

yea, workin on the geo to get it running again…i think i fucked an axle…might work out a deal with this kid for a 91 isuzu impulse rs (AWD turbo sister car to my geo)

going to use the impulse as a donor car?

nahh…impulse runs how it is…just going to drive it and the geo prob keep the geo n/a (all motor) and build the impulse to be an evo killer :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with that…

As much as it hurts my soul to say, built Evos are no fuckin joke!

if anyone wants to be truly original, go to armory nissan on central and colvin and buy my old SER and make it fast :excited