Enjoying the nice weather break...

Haha Anyone else been enjoying the nice weather break?

I have been… Been taking out both the f-bod and Supra back and forth whenever I get the chance.

Fun times… Can’t wait for summer now, what a good christmas present mother nature has given us.

Got in a bit of trouble though…

Took out the f-bod tonight and on N xxxxx road in xxxx I was doing about 70 in a 35, (Road should be a 45 it just got paved and the houses are all back about 100 feet or more from the road) in about 3rd gear WOT and i guess it was a little loud. Mind you its about 10pm and there isn’t a soul out there. So I park the car in the garage and im talking to some friends about it. Laughing and what not. Then I hear a diesel whipping down my road, didn’t think much about it. 2 minutes later, diesel man is in my drive way walking down. 7 foot tall guy musta followed me home and wanted to speak his mind. He gave me a 5 minute lecture on drag strip is for going fast blah blah… Then he said nice sounding T/a(It’s a formula, whatever) and left. Mind you I do 70 regularly in my subaru outback and whatever other car I drive… It’s all farm land. haha

Oh well. +1 for having a nice sounding car though.

sound clip? your supra sounds great, is this nearly as good?

must be nice!

my car is all torn apart still.

lol gotta love assholes like that

I had a dude once follow me all the way down rt5 from downtown Buffalo into Hamburg (I didnt notice him) to tell me I was speeding like a “fucking maniac”

I thought the best part was he had a childseat in the back seat with a kid strapped in it

I said “thanks” and drove to Tops and phoned in a tip with his plate # to the Hamburg police

speeding dosent kill nearly as many people as these dicksuckers text messaging while they swerve all over the road

I would never follow someone to yell at them about their driving, people get killed over less

oh and welcome to owning a fbody

I was facedown in my front yard in handcuffs a year ago because some dick bag was shook over the fact my car left 15’ of rubber on the road when I stalled it up and the Mickeys didnt grip and because it was loud that meant I must be doing like 100mph

To non car folks a loud car is instantly traveling 2-3x as fast as it actually is, you will see these people dribbling invisable basketballs

to car people you will see alot of these :tup:

So fucking true, I have gotten yelled at while going UNDER the speed limit, I was in 2nd gear doing about 30.

Good times… haha

The Formula sounds amazing. Way better than the supra IMO.

I’d get a sound clip but I really don’t wanna risk getting the cops coming to my house… For a car I have neither insured or on the road.