The supra never loses

And thats why I want one. But the prices on some of these are too good to be true. Well, the ones that are unmolested are pricey. But some of the ones with body kits and stuff done to them are alot cheaper then I thought. Which takes me to, why. Is there some sort of major common problem in these things?

supra = poop

there slow get a ls1

I’d much rather get more than 13 mpg

supra’s are over priced and not as fast as people think

320 hp stock is more than an LT1. The LT1 I like alot but if I wanted a car that couldn’t handle for sh*t I would own one.
Why is this only 3 grand?

I don’t get it? I must be oblivious to something.

4 days left it will go a lot higher than that…to each his own i am justing your balls man

320 stock that around what a stock ls1 is

i think a stock ls1 to the wheels is around 315

320 for the supra must be the crank but have fun in what you decide to get

I understand, I was just stating the facts. But I just always thought these supras were this great mystical being that no one could afford, apparently not.

supras= are nice good lookin cars, good if you wanna get (alright) gas mileage (till you mod it), and a quick car.
LS1 f-body’s= nothing in the world can beat the sound of an LS1! I personally love the sound of SLP Loudmouths on it, but like slowcamaro said “you’ll get a headache after 10 mins”

I <3 people that think Fbodies can’t handle. It’s so fun to smoke them @ the AutoX or through a nice canyon. I have the Loudmouth on my car, and it doesn’t give me a headache. :shrug: It’s by far the best sounding exhaust w/ cats but w/o cats (like my car) it’s a bit dirty. Oh, and even modded you’re gonna do better than 13 MPG.

Anyway, I’m not a Supra expert so I’ll let Mark or somebody give you advice there. I’ll admit they’re cool cars w/ a lot of potential.

-TJ

stop thinking they are cheap cuz they really aren’t. that car has a ton of time left check back in 4 days then see how cheap they are.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soup

try 23 mpg :tool: high 20’s highway.

driving in the city my friend gets about 10mpg in his black single…on the highway it does about 20-22mpg still but it also is running on an AEM basemap w/out any tuning and about 10.8 on the wideband so its quite rich. they are definately NOT slow either after you do BPU mods you will own most cars you will ever see on the street. 11.2@127 w/ 22psi, no tuning, and pump gas is a damn good time i think…wait til we come back at ya with it tuned, c16, and another 10psi. now tell me its a slow car

1. if he can only do 20-22mph on the highway, that’s pretty sad
  2. it’s a slow car even with all those mods. :smiley:

he isnt going to go Much faster than that 11.2 i garuntee he mostly justr picks up top end with his tuning

it only does 22mph on the highway???

heres a quick vid from the car recently…sorry for the poor quality( filming w/ digital camera sucks) bike was an 01 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

right click save as

wrong…go look up guys with similar setups…we’ll hit 10.6 with ease

we’ll??? :smiley: you mean he’ll.

im just fucking with you man. but if you research the price of Supras and the price to mod, then look at the numbers they put out, makes alot of them mostly dyno queens. I rode in Mark’s when he got his single setup. INSANELY FAST, but he didnt get traction until he was shifting about out of 3rd gear. im just saying they are more of a top end car rather than a torque and 1/4 mile racer

see my sig