The supra never loses

the car HOLDS traction in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gears…it will NEVER spin the tires…its all in how good you are in setting up a suspension. and since i work on the car, thats why i say we. and we dont use slicks.

sarcasm -you’re the best- /sarcasm

im not trying to be sarcastic…its the truth, that car used to spin the shit outta the tires, all you can do is change things, and work with it until you find something that works for the car

you may not be sarcastic but I was.

don’t quote a time of 10.6 until it runs it, that e-racing and ghey as hell

fair enough…i just dont see why everyone on this board swings off pewters nuts and basicly shuns every single outsider that comes in

i like them on my nuts,it feels good!!! :kekegay:

I don’t see why new people come on here and rag on other’s cars and spouting about times their car WILL run with this and that done to them.

i don’t think anyone is on anyones nuts here…

but you coming on here calling people out is not the best way about things… get your buddy on here put his timeslip in the database and when he does and he hits the #1 spot then we will say he is the fastest and we will swing from his nuts… its as simple as that

HEY! my car will run…

everytime I turn the key. unless it breaks then it won’t run till I fix it. I havn’t had that problem yet so no worries :smiley:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

man he replys as slow as there soupra!!!

:kekegay:

Think? It’s the truth, and unless you do some serious modifications to it. A little 4 banger will most likely beat it through the twisties. Don’t get me wrong,I would like to own one someday, but I won’t give it credit where it’s not due. And I agree, there is no better sounding engine than the 350, reason #1 why I like it. I’ll wait and see till this auction ends before I say anything about supras being cheap.

i took second in auto x against ( my only mod supframe connectors and a loose front sway bar i even had soft v6 rear springs for drag racing) 2 new m3 bmw’s a new evo 8 w/ more hp than me and a wrx with minor suspension mods there were other cars but not worth mentioning and i lost to a race prepped e30 m3 what ever that it i still had alot better times than those people w/ supossidly great suspension cars. our cars are big but they handle alot better than you think !

Ibethegetshissouprathesametimeassmokeygetshisz06ie:neva

btw im 2 n 0 vs soupras around state college and im not even that fast driver > * … just think if sam drove !!! there would be football fields between me n them lol

I watched your buddy dumping 5 gallons of race gas in that car and he admitedly runs 24psi.

Marks BPU supra is the most impressive I have seen. most don’t get out of 12’s BPU. shit most don’t get out of 12’s with a single…IRS owns the supra at the drag strip with high HP. also supra isn’t the only way to go fast and they sure as shit aren’t cheap

Why don’t you go here and take a look: http://www.steelcities-scca.org/solo2/2004results/060604/event2-2004-results.html

Take a close look at the FStock results. Fstock is the nearly stock class (shocks but not springs and front sway bar may be changed, any DOT tire may be ran, and a cage may be added… but that’s it) for V8 Fbodies (Camaro Z28/SS, Trans Am, and Formula including WS6). Low 45s. The fastest Fstock car that day was faster than an Astock STi, barely behind a S2000 (not your typical 4 banger), and right with the WRX and Miata guys. Of course, that’s on a given track on a given day. We’re talking all of these cars within half a second. And this is AutoX not road racing. Get these cars on a road course and the Fbody would own big time. Then look at the ESP car’s time: mid 42s. ESP is where a mildly modded Fbody goes (springs, shocks, both sway bars, panhard rod and a few other things may be changed… but still no tubular control arms allowed front or back and such).

Those are just results I found doing a quick search of SCCA AutoXs in your area. But I suggest you just actually go to a few SCCA AutoXs and see for yourself before making more ignorant statements.

How many Fbodies have you actually owned, or even driven?

-TJ

small block ford sounds better than small block chevy

mustang with flowmasters>* as far as sound goes

:slight_smile:

ls1 with loud mouth > 302 with flow masters