The supra never loses

Actually…My friend had a 95 trans am, I learned to drive a manual on that car. So yes, I have driven a real V8 F-body. I’m looking for skidpad results so you can pull your head out your ass.

EDIT: he also owned a v6 camaro and firebird if that makes your balls tingle any?

Cammed, LT’ed, True Dual LS1 > Mudstain w/ Slowbastards

-TJ

Stock they are mid .80s for Fbodies. Of course they come on probably the worst tire ever put on a high hp car: Goodyear RSA or GSCs. But I won’t make excuses. mid .80s are the bone stock skidpad #s for a V8 Fbody.

:hahano:

-TJ

nope, mustang sounds better than a chebbie anyday. :smiley:

Tony8470 - why are you arguing with someone who actually races his car and can show you actual results from races? You’re a fucktart

hahaha u think u know but u have no idea.

Here’s one of my friends last year, old setup before the massive upgrades over the winter. I love when people say a single turbo won;t be able to hook or get off the line. His car comes out of the hole hard on BFG drag radials and he cuts some very good 60’ times. Still working the bugs out of the new setup, but I’m trying to get him up here for the last of the Flashlight drags on the 9th of Oct.
10.81 run 6 speed

From earlier before the 6 speed swap
11.06 Auto

get the clutch in …the summer is comming to a end

No, I’m stating the facts, his may be able to beat these little hondas and M3’s, but stock for stock I think not.

are you going by magazine stats or someone who actually does the shit in the real world? again, your a fucktart

yea tell me about it, no time tho, dunno when i will get it in.

get a rental car for a day or two…get errrrr done

why the hell would you swap in a 6 speed if you had an auto?

autos are for sissys!!! :rolleyes: ,didnt u go 12.8 or something?

I agree 100% :beer: :bigok: The best GM v8 I have heard is a northstar with no cats :itr41:

please tell me your secret oh great one. :dunno:

stick is good for ricer rolls

Bone stock suspension (w/ over 40k miles on it… aka worn out shocks) and on stock size Bridgestone Potenzas I beat my buddy’s '95 M3 (which has upgraded springs/shocks). We both got out cars at the same time, 4 years ago. Since day one he’s always said he’d smoke me in the turns. I, of course, smoked his ass a milion times straight line but we never really had a good chance to prove the handling arguement 'till 'bout 2 years ago when we both went to the AutoX. Like I said, my car was still on a bone stock suspension and my regular street tires. I beat him by about half a second. I will admit I probably out-drove him a bit… but by the same token there was more left in my car that I wasn’t capable of getting out of it yet. But sorry, that’s just my real world experience… I know it doesn’t stand up to what you read in a magazine.

-TJ

12.9 with a shit 60ft. we will see if I can get a good 60ft in on the 16th.

no one seems to understand that the truly fast supras run auto trannies with high stalls…call VNT performance, dana westover(fastest supra on street tires in the world), MSP, titan, etc.

bah whatever, I’m not heated anymore but I’m going to stick to my guns. The thing is, with magazines, not saying they are the gospel, but they provide some sort of uniformity. The M3 driver may have well been sub-par of a driver compared to you.

Honestly, I rode with him and yeah… I out-drove him. I don’t know that I out-drove him by a full half second though. But at worst our cars were pretty evenly matched on that course. And that’s w/ him having upgraded shocks/springs and me on worn stock stuff.

I’m not heated either dude, I’m just saying don’t sell the Fbodies short in the handling dept. For a given $ amount you’ll be faster in every respect in a Fbody than a Supra. But the Supras are way cool… I’ve always given Mark props on his.

-TJ