The supra never loses

you can stick to your guns, even though you are wrong

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks for fixxing ur sig!!!

Cammed 5.0 with flowmasters > * :tounge:

:kekegay: [QUOTE=8.1crew][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Logik][/QUOTE]

and 300ZX’s aren’t overpriced not to mention turd ass cars?

Tony:
Skidpad isn’t the only thing to compare. What about the slalom? Not that the skidpad isn’t an indicator of performance in the turns, but it is almost a steady state condition (shocks & springs are at a pretty much constant position) whereas the slalom is a more dynamic situation.

my car is actually worse than stock dumbfuck and i still beat those cars with mods !!! i had lower tire pressure ahh fuck it your a moron im not wasting anymore time u prolly still ride in the lil yellow bus to get to school

OMG I GOT AN BOOSTEST ITR I AM SPECIAL…

dude… your hatred for the car is getting old are you going to find something else special to say other than the same sentence everytime one of us posts…

Even your friends tell you to stfu, don’t you think that is a sign…

:owned:

Rolands exaust and my old set up w/ flowmasters, are the best i ever heard from
both pony cars.

I don’t care about anything else in this thread :kekegay:

Because no matter where it came from, or who built it, every single auto went the way of a grenade. only option to cut down on the cost of tranny’s was to swap in something other than stock/beefed up stock or go with the 6 speed. After the 6 speed went in only problem was the original HKS carbon clutch was not strong enough to hold the power. New clutch is in and is holding nicely.

both of these cars are all motor and have ran in the mid 10s on pump gas. One is an MTI built motor and the other is done by the owner. These cars are also full interior cars so u can shove ur imports up ur ass. :kekegay:

http://www.coffeyracing.com/media/pain1.wmv

http://www.coffeyracing.com/media/georgec.wmv

imports up ass?. what about domestic products!?!?!.

whats good about import dildos?

same explain to me Orange, your the anal queen :kekegay:

come over to the blue house and I will explain :gaysex:

:naughty: tomorrow i shall be there :naughty: