ERABBIT23 One Step Close to 9's

Hit up Dragway 42 last night. Car has MPH for a deep 9’s pass just cant get the traction down. Hopefully the Tuner Thrash goes on tomorrow at PRP plan on bringing the car there in hopes to get it done.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrZ_kdhx5o”]YouTube - ERABBIT23 and Realtune Performance New 5 Speed ET and MPH (Again)[/ame]

Pretty wild seeing an SRT4 run low 10s… Congrats.

I thought the tuner thing was only 1/8 mile?

Awesome job Eric, has to drive you crazy getting so close.

going to need a chute mang! Is drag42 still 1320?

congratss that is insane getting close

how was track prep there at dragway 42? never really heard good but doesn’t look like you were doing too bad there

I want your motor…

Boom~!

boom was the pressure plate comming apart and scattering the casing of the trans at PRP on Sunday. New trans is complete and going back in the car with a new twin disk clutch as we speak. Should be racing Mid Next Week again. Look for 9s soon still!

motor still looks solid did a leak down and compression test looks good!

rediculous. keep up the good work man. Cant wait to see you in the 9’s

good luck!

Nice!

I dident see the Vid untill now.

10.0@150 is moving something serious!

how much power is it making?

What tranny holds this kind of power? Stock? Modified? Cryo treated? I read you said that you broke one, I presume that’s your biggest issue now? Are you still on 24.5 slicks or did you go up to 26’s etc?

wow, congrats.

It is a Custom Built 5 Speed Trans from Realtune Performance in Cleveland, OH. Some cryo treated parts billet input shaft with extended 1st gear etc. I am using 24.5’s still.

Ever hear of West Side skate shop?

Cool to see you doing it with a manual trans. I know most of the big power Neon drag guys run autos.