Eric Climo/Eric Brady/ who knows who... where is he

since we are turning this into a crap shoot anyway, i invite anyone who has bashed on my car to provide information to what they drive/why they drive it/ and why in fact is it better than my car.

ready… bash on honda time… go

I havn’t bashed it yet … but Im sure it sucks

wouldn’t you do what you can to get your possessions back? nah, i’ll just let it go when i have offers for it and need the money, that makes sense.

what sir do you drive? if i may ask, and why bash on a car you know nothing about? you have no idea what my car is.

But why would HE respond to any of those? … I mean do you really expect them to??

You the one who says everyone is bashing your car … I figured I’d join

well you didn’t and i was not addressing you if you didn’t. you just thought you would assume that i have some piece of crap honda.

if we could just turn this back around to the purpose it was set out for that would be amazing. Thanks i appreciate everyone’s assumption that i am a car nOOb and, everyone is entitled to their own uneducated opinion if that’s how you want to represent yourself.

http://amadeo.blog.com/repository/642515/1603854.jpg

You know where he lives? If he has scammed that many people…why hasn’t someone force fed him his teeth yet?

pussys

x2

i like the forced fed him his teeth. i chuckled.

He’s still out here in the North someplace I would guess. Mars/Cranberry/Seven Fields area. Haven’t seen him since early last summer.

Corvette/because i’m not trying to tell people I’m gay with my choice of car/because it’s not a del sol.

I have only personally met 3 men that own del sols. 1 of them is still on the site and despite his marriage and red hair, he is a known homosexual. 1 of them bought a supercharged Maxima from a man who used to molest the #3 del sol owner I know. So I think we can all connect the dots:

If you’re a male and you drive a del sol, you either suck dick, touch little boys, or masturbate thinking of both.

Obviously you’re a “buying and selling car parts” noob, if you let someone take you. :rofl:

I’m curious… when was the actual sale date/exchange of goods for moneys?

So wait a minute seriously…you know where the guy is? If you need to barrow my daddy pants let me know …
1968 chevy 2 nova btw

Embraer 175 TT 14,200lbs of boost per “turbo”

My girlfriend drives a del sol; it’s slower than my scion.

That guy tried to sell me a RHD DC clip back in like august.

But you say you emal him, call his cell etc. You know his name, what do you want us to do?

So first off this is such a waste of my time it is ridiculous, however anyone who talks about sucking dick and such as much as you do must think about it an awful lot. ok that out of the way… the only reason i have ever known to waste any money on a corvette is to enlarge one’s cock size, i hear they have an illusion effect like that. Otherwise lets compare while we are being a bunch of jackasses, i may as well be one too. 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Automatic :jerkit: (these vette numbers are off the top of my head should be close) 3300lb 340hp @ crank 9.7/1 lb/hp 350tq @ crank 9.43/1 lb/tq 13.3 @ i have no idea 1993 Honda del Sol si as it sits in my driveway 2396lb 297hp @ wheels 8.07/1 lb/hp 249tq @ wheels 9.62/1 lb/tq 12.87 quarter @ 113mph (street tires, not drag radials) and a whole bunch of suspension , i’m not here to put up a car profile, just to be a jackass like everyone else. and all that said…who gives a fck about 1/4 times… oh yea domestic guys so if you think your vette is so much better you should probably come up with some better numbers for me than these. not to mention you are a douche bag who has nothing better to do than turn this thread question for information into a war of douche bags. Leave it to a vette guy (classy right) to turn a simple question into this. as for the clip it is a long story of bull*, it wasn’t as simple as “oh here you go, have my clip, i hope you give me money” if you don’t know the situation you should probably not worry about it. i invite useful information to this thread. If anyone else wants to be as useless as this has become (or a corvette for that matter) you might as well go suck darkstar’s cock, or “cawk” as he likes to call it, i hear he loves it. :owned: … by a “nOOb” lol

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n259/dedge1/oh-snap.jpg
The Ricer pulled out the horsepower to engine to weight Ratio’s

Game over

just whoring thru.