Eric Climo/Eric Brady/ who knows who... where is he

if we want to be faggots about it then why don’t we discuss my 1.8 L to the vette’s 5.7 L, yes that is a douche comment of me, but darkstar is a douche. you want me to pull out hp/liter too? this forum is full of fagots. I don’t even want to hear how “Ricey” of me it was to throw out the numbers. Those are straight facts. while we are talking facts lets mention darkstars cock to body ratio… damn. you are supposed to add power and reduce weight, not the other way around.

What’s the weight/hp ratio with the bumper on?

And why would you give a known scammer anything?

p.s…I know someone who can redo your driveway real cheap…

you are an idiot

/thread. We all know the HP/weight ratio to be the definitive tool used to validate a vehicle’s worthiness.

who said that? It is a fact that the 98 corvette had some of the best aerodynamics of any production car made at that time. That would be a valid point, however how often do you see the speeds that make this matter(so this could also be sarcastically criticized as being “the definitive tool used to evaluate a vehicle’s worthiness”)? all i am saying is quit bashing on a car you know nothing about that in many cases may keep up with, and possible surpass a stock 98 auto vette in many categories. It’s preference, and i have never bashed someone Else’s car unless they were asking for it. Everyone has a reason for owning the car they do (well those who are into cars at least) and they also have their own preferences and taste. I personally cannot justify buying a corvette. seems retarded to me, as i see most of you feel about hondas. I don’t care, I’m not so sure why everyone here is so obsessed with bashing on cars and situations they know nothing about. Back on topic please, or you are worthless to this thread.

everyone says he ripped him them off, i have dealt with him many times without a problem

that’s why i didn’t see any problem, i had a few good transactions with him, and then this (way before a ever heard anything of him being a scammer)

I’ve dealt with eric a few times and never problems?

I was actually going to try to ask him if he has anything recently for my car but am a tad to busy for that now.

I got a PM from that dude a few months ago…

hey , between you and i , i will never get off this forum , and i didnt rip anyone off on this forum , i had 2 problems 1 guy (GREEN) bought a cell phone off me and 8 months later called me and told me it didnt work …it was almost a year later im not gonna give you money , and i dont recall ever selling rob tires and i never had that name either, but like i said to him, if he thinks i did then id like to make it right…and the 2nd problem i had was i bought that rhd from (discosol) and didnt have all the money and told the guy to come pick it up or hold it at my place till he can sell it and he turned into a douche and his friends started talkin all kind of “not true” **** to the mods…so i got banned? its ****ing retarded , otherwise i never had any problems with anyone

Dude I like hondas and I still think you’re a twatwaffle.

You come here ‘give me information on someone’ but already say you have information like his name multiple numbers, email etc. Then ask for his address but say basically if we don’t know the story shut up and give me info.

Go F*CK yourself. What are you going to do show up at kids house with a bunch of hoods and demand you money back? You got burned move on and get over it, lesson learned. I’ve had to do that a few times. Coming on the net and acting like a douche just makes you look as such.

And I’ve dealt with the kid recently, yes he’s still here. Yes it seems there is a lot of drama always surrounding his trasactions. I didn’t know if there was any merit to the accusations so I was just cautious and everything worked out fine. I recommend you do the same everytime you deal with people outside your normal circle. I also don’t trust people for sh*t though.

I see some definitive tools around here…

all i am looking for is new contact info, i have lost contact with him after he was being cooperative and then uncooperative to the point that he does not respond, this is why i say don’t act like an idiot and say things about a situation that you don’t know. So simple question, does anyone have any of his recent information. Don’t let him (or anyone else) tell you that he does not do this regularly, he is all over the internet doing this crap. and lastly i’m sorry you think i’m a “twatwaffle” for attempting to get my **** back. I don’t know what your situation is, but i don’t exactly have a bunch of money laying around so the $300-$400 that i can get out of this is important to me. put yourself in my shoes and try to say that you wouldn’t try to get it back, that is ridiculous. only on this forum could people turn a thread for help into this pile that this has become. I don’t care if you like hondas, hate hondas suck cocks or whatever else anyone on this forum likes. 90% of you are of no help at all… get a life

Lulz

Do it for them.

my friend wants a del sol…shes gay

:bowrofl:

pics of discosols car?
or pics of his mom? (preferably)

True Story. He sold it yesterday, but I think he is still gay. He might man up when he gets what he wants to replace it.

:drama:

pics of hot lesbian friend