Eric Climo/Eric Brady/ who knows who... where is he

X2

In for pics of hot lesbian friend.

x2 with full actions shots to prove gayness

1. I’m not a “Corvette guy”. My last two fun cars were a built 1G DSM pushing ~350 to 400hp and a nitrous fed H23 Prelude.

2. :rofl: @ power to weight ratio and all that :blah:

3. High 12’s out of a Honda is a joke. It was a joke 5 years ago. Try not to pull any muscles patting yourself on the back for barely achieving mediocrity.

4. If you change out just about ANYTHING on a C5, and it will smoke your ass. And it will have no problem hanging with you in the turns either.

5. In addition to #4, it also wins handily at not being a Honda Del Sol.

6. You drive a Honda Del Sol. When you pull up somewhere and you think that everyone is checking out your phat ricer ride, they’re actually laughing and thinking you’re a faggot. How does that feel to you?

Mikey,
Was your DSM really 350-400hp? … Im just curious. I remember you having the car … I just dont remember that much about it

vouch.

peaking 28psi, scorching rt8, blowing pipes off like union wage ftw

Pile of s hit don’t fool anyone, it was kolars hand me down car.

I think bics drives his ws6 more then darkstars daily driver DSM ever did

it did sit at my place for half its life under the dimlitstars’ pwnersh1p… i still have the piece of the block that broke off somewhere which ended up marking its retirement i believe.

It was in pretty rough condition when I took it over. The battery was held down with speaker wire. :rofl: Don’t be mad that the Mintstang couldn’t even dream of hanging with it. :rofl:

yessir somewhere around there. never had it on a dyno but it ran like a raped ape. from a roll it would run dead even with douchebags in 330whp Camaros and S/C Mustangs that trap low 12’s @ the track, even with the AWD disadvantage. From a dig, wasn’t even close.

Good stuff mang! I guess I never realized it ran that good!

darkstar, don’t hate the world because you got rid of your broke ass dsm’s and now you own an auotmatic vette. I do believe i recall saying

if i wanted to build a drag car i would, i just thought i’d throw the times out there in case you had forgotten that you own a slow vette, haha it’s even slower than my ricer gay import honda del sol girl car, (that you apparently think is built for drag racing)that’s just sad. I need not say any more. flame away guys i’m out

Oh the hostility… I’m not a “Corvette guy”. My last two fun cars were a built 1G…400hp and a nitrous fed H23 Prelude. <<< sooooo you call me a ricer? an NAWZ fed h23? hahahahahaha If you change out just about ANYTHING on a C5, and it will smoke your ass. And it will have no problem hanging with you in the turns either. <<<SO CHANGE IT OUT THEN… anything You drive a Honda Del Sol. When you pull up somewhere and you think that everyone is checking out your phat ricer ride, they’re actually laughing and thinking you’re a faggot. How does that feel to you?<<< it feels good to have a phat ricer ride riding around like a faggot getting laughed at while i’m laughing at you because my car is still faster than your automatic vette.

ok now im out

:bowrofl: +1 noob

:v8killer:1 g dsm :rofl: even worse.

a solid 120k miles out of the stang > dsm

On the main subject of this thread, i have done business with him and he has been a huge help to me with my car. From what i know he tried getting you to pick up the clip on multiple occasions with no luck. Also as stated if you know so much about him then why just talk **** on the internet? If i had a problem with him it would be dealt with in person. Not trying to sound like a dick, but just going on the grounds of what i have seen/heard.

so what exactly is your car built for then, besides picking up men? My vette will smoke you in the straights, in the corners… :dunno:

you haven’t bought anything OR built anything. You just fix the when they catch on fire. Go you!

lol

calm down dude.Is pittspeed like your life??I mean this is the internet why get upset over it??Take shit like this with a grain of salt.If your that pissed then go 2 the police if you dont want to do that then i guess your SOL.

pittspeed isnt > than police??? pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

this thread is dripping with weaksauce

Agreed, this thread is pointless. Always up for the amusement of pittspeed members hating on eachothers cars though.

del sols are for fags tho…buy a real car like a chevelle , i own a 68 chevelle that will spank on your delsol all day , i just bought my first civic and plans for it is to use parts off it on my riding mower…and if i didnt get a incredible deal on it then i wouldnt have even bought it.

He’s probably been picked up too many times trying to pick up male tricks down on Liberty Ave for them to give him a second thought.