Eric Climo/Eric Brady/ who knows who... where is he

darkstar, i am yet to see a post from you that does not involve gay comments, not just here, but anywhere on this board. with 17xxx posts i would think i can find one somewhere? but i can’t. That is one hell of an obsession with men if you ask me!

Darkstar in invite you to read your own post Case in point…

You are calling people fat? hahahaha (oh yea there is that word faggot again, hahahha)
How much do you make a year?
and you say yu don’t hate on imports because you used to be an import guy?
you are the worst self esteem teacher ever, you have less than anyone i have ever seen.

i don’t normally bring things from other topics up but i believe this was necessary. to prove my point, and no i’m not siding with whoever the kid is in the other topic. just yet again proving my point.

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It’s your birthday
We gon’ party like it’s yo birthday
We gon’ sip Bacardi like it’s your birthday
And you know we don’t give a fuck
It’s not your birthday!

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It’s your birthday
We gon’ party like it’s yo birthday
We gon’ sip Bacardi like it’s your birthday
And you know we don’t give a fuck
It’s not your birthday!
Jesse W is offline Add to Jesse W’s Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

typical pittspeed. nobody knows the poster, nor have taken the time/effort at any pittspeed functions to go out on a limb and introduce themself, so they don’t offer any help. I’m sure if Mr. Mullett were to post this same thing, the owner of Pittspeed himself would offer the shirt off his back to offer even the slightest bit of information pertaining any usefulness. So, Sorry Tyler. Lets just show up at the kid’s old house, do some punching and work it all out.

:bowrofl:

My apologies. Let’s round up a posse and go do a good ole lynchin at the mystery person’s mystery address!

so go beat his ass already then

Quit your fucking whining!! Go beat his ass or be a pussy all your life.

orly?

You are calling people fat? hahahaha (oh yea there is that word faggot again, hahahha)

I look like burnyd next to this kid.

How much do you make a year?

Base salary is 6 digits, plus probably another 25-40K in bonuses.

and you say yu don’t hate on imports because you used to be an import guy?

your reading comprehension is impeccable.

you are the worst self esteem teacher ever, you have less than anyone i have ever seen.

ORLY?

i don’t normally bring things from other topics up but i believe this was necessary. to prove my point, and no i’m not siding with whoever the kid is in the other topic. just yet again proving my point.

Is your point that you’re a cumburping ass-spelunker? If so, I shant feel the need to argue.

honda people are generally annoying as fuck.

ERIC, AS I STATED ON THE PHONE WITH YOU A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH FOUND THESE:

HELP! I’ve been scammed ! His name is Eric Climo - Honda-Tech

SCAMMER ALERT! I need help. Please someone help. - JDM Universe.com

Who is looking for eric climo?

b16a 39k 1400 shipped!!! scam

Eric Climo, PA; Aka Phatyonjoe is a Liar and Theif - AVOID

ERIC CLIMO , PA; Liar and Thief; Avoid doing business with!

Did you guys ever think of using facebook? Here he is…

lol…alot of butthurt people over shit climo did… glad i never built a honda

random people i dont know in pgh when asked if they know who he is said this:

“Yeah he ripped me off. I traded him an integra for a DSM that ended up being a giant headache. He also goes by the name Eric Brady. He uses pre paid cell phones to text and call u then throws them away after he rips you off.”

“Wow.this guy got me for some tires back around 2008…I can’t believe he’s still doing this…he lives relatively close to me.”

I’m going to bump this because this guy just ripped me off $1,350… expletive HIM!

ERIC CLIMO - Valencia / Pittsburgh , PA

Well, this guy doesn’t sell on Honda-Tech (well maybe he does) but his name is Eric Climo . He also goes by “Eric Brady” and he makes you pay him through Western Union. He scammed me $1,350 last month, the day before my car got stolen. He made a fake tracking # for a complete B16 motor swap. He is such an A** hole. I hope he dies. A week after he stopped answering my calls, I typed in his name on google and foundout he is one of the top online scammers. He used to bug the Dodge forums but now he’s messing with Honda owners. I’ve talked to a couple of people who got scammed and everyone wants to beat his ass. However, he lives in Pittsburgh / Valencia , Pennsylvania . His # is 412-758-0580 and you all should harrass him. I’ve talked to the police, Attorney Generals in Oregon and Pennsylvania, Western Union, and the FBI about him. Hopefully something gets done and this guy needs to get shot or die a horrible death. His e-mail address is crazx2lvr@yahoo.com . Beware of him on craigslist, I beleive his ad for his B16 out of an EG hatch is still available. He hounds you until you send the money. He acts like your friend. He’s such an ass. He has a myspace too. To find more info about him type in “Eric Climo” in quotes on google and you’ll see some info about him. I thought i’d let you all know. I can’t beleive I dug into my life savings and wasted it for the benefit of a bum.

Wow. Did a quick Google search and there is a LOT of crap out there on this guy. I’m surprised no one has started ericclimo.com yet.