Eric's 2008 Honda Fit

^Body roll champion :lol ^

He knows what he’s doing. :thumbup

Word, that would be great. BTW I think I saw you driving the legacy on 146 near tawasentha park around 120 or so.

Cossey, I saw your car in my neighborhood last week but some dude was driving it with like 3 girls in the car with him. :wtf

Heres a vid of the exhaust I’m looking at, its quiet and looks low key, just the way I like it.

very true. just ask/come with anyone who’s got a season or two experience and they’ll walk the course with you and give you basic pointers.

Questionable… I have a lot of difficulty with the cones…

Fuji Blue Pearl > Vivid Blue Pearl. But the Vivid is growing on my alot. Love the ride, I dont really see these around… probably one of the only hondas i look for.

Got some parts in the mail:

dude honda fit. sweet ride…

nice ride man. i like the simple mods your going with. looks sweet.

Good choice on the suspension. Type 1 Racing from Canada actually makes quite good components and works in conjunction with several top flight suspension companies when R&D’ing their product. Make sure to post pics when its installed :slight_smile:

Oh you know me. Total photo whore. I assure you pics will be taken. And as for T1R making good stuff yeah I’ve heard great things and the shocks and springs look nicely made so I think I’m gonna in with them for the exhaust set up as well.

Here’s a dirty picture of a dropped fit.

For comparison here it is minus the drop (and much cleaner lol)

Dopeness achieved

Put on the new wheels hopefully I’ll get to give it a good cleaning tomorrow.

I think I saw this beast on Central today, I was whipping the white Vue again… car looks sexxy time.

saw it on 155 today, you were turning off of albany st. looks good!

saw this thing today, props for being different

damn everyone keeps seeing me I wish I knew what everyone else was driving lol.

:lol I live around you. I’m either in a white 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee or an 02 silver wrx. :thumbup