Fit is GOOOOO

To be honest, don’t know why I’m making a build thread, I do not plan on doing anything to this for a long time if at all. Guess I’m just proud to finally be able to in my eyes afford a car payment and have a car I truely wanted and actually will enjoy for more than a year. Something I know will start up every morning and get me to and from work reliably and not guzzle down gas

2007 Honda Fit Sport
5 Speed
Cert Pre-Owned
Just hit 60KMI
Got a nice deal on it

In the future I may play with the idea of putting coilovers on it and getting a nice legit set of wheels, thats probably all will ever be done to it, anything else is a waste

Needless to say its a pretty bad ass little car, I booted it aroudn town in it all day today and have not had that much fun since my G20, hell it was probably more fun to be honest… best purchase I’ve ever made for sure

I LOVE these things. Useful, affordable, great on gas, fun to drive.

I seriously think I will end up with one someday in the future.

Congrats!

I expect a lengthy, full review on this car.

congrats, those things do look pretty cool with a drop and some wheels

Not sure if serious :rofl

good stuff, congrats man

Thanks guys! It’s a great feelign to feel comfortable paying for something none the less something you know is not going to leave you stranded

Cool, don’t mod it AT ALL, just do the scheduled maintenance. No need for synthetic oil, either, save your money

That’s what I did with mine. T1R dampers and springs and wheels made it really fun to drive.

I still have those wheels in storage :lol

wanna know how i know you’re gay…

GAY

GAY

GAY

GAY

GAY

GAY

:shifty

:rofl

Just some pics I took today with the wifes old ass POS kodak

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Shady195/P7220232.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Shady195/P7220203.jpg

That is about my favorite shifter knob ever on a Honda. :lol

My wife thinks these things look like roller skates.

Mine told me a slipper :rofl

nice ride bro! I think they look great with just a drop and wheels. zippy lil guy too aint it!

There awesome cars. And if the motor ever shits the bed all you have to do is go to petsmart and buy a new hampster/wheel and you’re back on the road. But in reality one of the major selling points for me was the fact that Honda uses the L15 block in one of their outboard boat motors so sustained high rpm loads (aka cruising at 70 mph on the highway at 3K+ rpms) is something it can easily handle.

they look really really really nice with a supercharger under the hood…lol. Too bad my wife won’t let me do it to her’s… Nice pick up dude!!!