Eric's GSXR Buggy

Would recommend putting netting around openings if you like having limbs. :lol Looks like rolling over is a given once you put that thing in…:rofl

Yea I thought about that, since the only way in it is through the front anyways.

DUDE. LOL you are the king of crazy ass frankenstein projects on here. Awesome, can I take it through the trails at my place when your done?

Yea I may have to come out your way with it to ride.

I just finished one of these except with a 02 gsxr motor and no trans, its direct drive…and in a golf cart :slight_smile: Thing is retarded ha

Yea I may do direct chain drive once I find out theres no space.

LOL You can just leave that shit right in my garage if you want :slight_smile: LOL

whippin it in mont pleasant? lol

dam son ur always up 2 som crazy shit. were gona have to hook up. havent seen u in ages

Yea definitely one of these days.

nice man…wonder how it would do ice racing…being that its soo light but it might not turn for shit(no front end weight)

neg rep

There is no ice, so I am not worried about it.

more pics?

Going to work on it a bit this week. Ordered a few parts up. Still looking for a donor quad frontend and wheels.

Theres one of these things for sale on route 20 in Nassau for $400 if anybody else is looking for one

Not this exact model is it?

I really dont know the make or model. Its black.

I saw it on Thursday.

Prob just a normal go kart, these where $5k new.

This an old Pilot frame? These are a shit ton of fun. I modified a frame a few years back for a local guy to fit a kawasaki engine in it. Don’t know if he ever got it running.