ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

1. You were trying to spread rumors about me when I had my R34, and then again when I posted my LGT up for sale. I said in the thread exactly how my motors have blown, yet you wanted to speculate that you THINK it’s cuz I didn’t take care of the car or because I beat on it. I beat on it? Really? I didn’t know that I was supposed to shift at 3,000rpm on a car I use for track duty. I stated in my ad that I used it as a track car. I posted pics of me on track for fuck’s sake. You speculate on what you think, then post about it, which is spreading rumors.

2. I actually DO prolly know more about your car than you. I’m sorry dude, but working at Napa, catering to backyard mechanics across the area does not make you more knowledgeable.

3. AP really is junk. Most of the guys you see using it aren’t tuning themselves, and don’t go extreme with their builds. Open source tuning is much more reliable, CHEAPER, and will be more than capable for what you plan on doing with the car (which you said was tracking it, but you haven’t been to an event yet?). I know you like the ricer status acheived with having the AP handheld junk in your car, so that played a part in your decision on it.

4. You wanted to run wider rear tires (because everyone does that on AWD cars, right?) because you thought it’d help with your “oversteer” issue. You wanna call us ignorant with the AP, then what do you call this about your knowledge of suspension setup and geometry? Ignorance? I think so. You were INSISTENT on running them, then magically you decide not to.

5. That part in bold. Really? I mean… Really? I’m sorry I’m not living in a trailer while driving around a $25k+ car. I’m not rich, I’m just more well-off than you. I never brag about having money, it’s only people like you that seem to think I do then voice your ignorant opinion on the subject matter.