ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Have John from the Shop tune it, he’s coming to Warrensburg to tune cars Aug 12-14. If you need proof of his work, use my car. Over 6hp/ci, I beat the shit out of it with zero issues. Also street drives great, ask Brett.

why not have a local guy tune it i mean seems like everyone here is telling ya to bring it to the same guy but yet u dont. I mean why not help keeep local peoploe around that are good?

Cuz he is three months out for appointments. Moon has a good solid reputation. My car had a factory reflash due to a TSB for the knock sensor and Moon’s software wasn’t updated yet for that Rom. He downloaded the update and everythign is fine. Small hiccup.

285.6whp, 298.2wtq

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/Sarkastik6969/DSC_0836.jpg

Cool, now pay John V to give it the tune that you paid Moon for. Moon=garbage, sorry man. Yes, I’ve got proof.

ernie likes to see Camaro tail lights ive heard

no shit. 285whp. We would be a good run for sure…

I meant another Camaro that I heard he couldnt get by also a Colbalt SS

doesnt suprise me. No 285whp evo 10 is going to walk even a stock ls1.

All cars listed itt that beat said evo… including the evo are faster than my car.

Really? I thought they would be fairly comparable in HP and weight. LS1 has a slight advantage but I’ve heard its stock HP numbers in the range of 285-315

a ls1’s power band and much better then the graph shown above…

I heard ernie giving tips to another evo owner this past saturday night and talking about a car he walked and the owner told him he needed to fill his bottle or some shit.

am i reading it correctly… 13.2:1 AFR on the 285awhp run?

i say let john do it or let us , do your search on evo m TurboTekTuning / Peteyturbo

yep :tbu

Paul, I REALLY dont know where you get your info…I have only raced one Cobalt SS and it was the Twincharged one, which is putting down 400whp, and I beat that…

The Camaro SS pulled on me from a roll but I beat it from a dig…there are three people who can verify that…

13.2AFR is at idle it dips into 11’s at WOT

The car I spanked was a 93 Civic hatch with a built H22 and an empty 150 shot…

I would like to hear the Moon horror story, please.

Everyone, please dont listen to Icon2008. His sole purpose in life is to try to embarrass me.

13.2 at idle IS TERRIBLE. super rich idle… should be in the 14 range. anywhere in the 14.4-15.0 is area is a good idle AFR.

I made 308whp on pump gas at synapse and I pulled your 400hp camaro…

Interesting huh? His x prolly goes 108-110 in all honesty… Which is as fast as a stock ls1 camaro.

:slight_smile:

308whp pete pulled 400whp drew camaro
285whp errnie was even with 310CHP camaro

92hp difference for pete/drew pete pulling on drew and 25hp or less difference for ernie/randocamaroman which was a draw more or less.

to me it sounds like the evoh is just about equal to a stock ls and take way less power increase to beat them.