ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Come on guys did u expect anything less from him he lives near amsterdam I swear its something in the air I swear he cant leave any car he owns alone for any amount of time

dude. you have the internet. 5 seconds of research would have led you to the proper way.

it’s probably fine, but w/e, but the whole point of bedding in pads is to essentially familarize the pad with the rotor by getting the pad hot enough to coat the rotor in a layer of pad material. it bonds with the metal on a molecular level.

but, if you get the pad hot, and then come to a complete stop, a bunch of pad material can bake into the rotor, which makes it a high point on the rotor’s friction surface, which causes brake judder, which you’d probably end up replacing the rotors to fix claiming they’re ‘warped’ :rofl

Just to be clear…He has two sets of wheels…lol

One of which he ruined.

Someone’s clearly not read the chronicles of failvis.

Doesnt matter. What Ernie did it serious enough for people to post that he riced out an entire car with wheels that he’ll use twice lol. Serious

Are you putting R-Comps or Slicks on the ‘race wheels’?

The colorful “Race Wheels” have the 4 RA-1’s on them, yes.

You know, I would think you hardcore “drifters” would understand this a little better. You know how many sets of drift-only wheels are bright orange, lime green or fluorescent pink? Just cuz.

I’m not a drifter, but I know what you are talking about. The difference is, the color of the car is usually a neutral color, or the wheel color seems to go with the color of the car. You have a maroon car and painted the wheels blue and purple. And did a horrible job.

Should have done yellow. Then atleast you would have gained 5hp while looking gay.

way to kill a perfectly fine EVO and did stevie wonder spray those wheels wtf man!

Dude you could fuck up a wet dream

Wut. :rofl ^

engine cover needs some retouching :lol

I just delete this thread for the cars sake.

Well, the colors you chose are fucking gay. If they were ONE of those colors it might be ok, but you tried to go two-tone poser on a single piece wheel. FAIL.

I am not posing…this is a limited use thing. You guys need something better to do than pick on shift knob weights and trashed wheel color choices.

The red on the engine cover is getting redone. I ran out and tried to make it work but it just doesnt

the the engine cover plastic?

Yes. Why?

Cuz Lance has Arabmoney, he’s probably going to suggest powdercoating if it wasn’t.