ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

http://www.iforged.com/us/images/wheels/fullsize/aero.jpg

-RMLS approved
-iForged ; its not a wheel its a lifestyle
-buy 4 get a free blowout or pink polo, offer expires Jan 31 2011
-pussy magnet not required prior to ownership, but is a recommened upgrade

iForged(introForged was the original name) are nasty wheels.

id love to have those wheels with a matte finish on the spoke and a polished lip

if you can afford it …

mmhhhmmmm

Not feelin the chrome finish…I like Charcoal/gunmetal against the dark red the best

did you look at the site? They dont just make that one style rim in just chrome.

yeah I didnt mean the chrome, or really that style wheel (I like meshi wheels myself)… it was more for the co name. and to poke fun at someone.

Nice pickup…

Those wheels you posted blow.

Spend money on nice wheels, it’s worth it.

Don’t worry about your tires. I doubt by your taste in wheels that you are capable of feeling a difference.

What does that even mean?

NT555’s are pretty fuckin sticky. Hankook HRII’s & V12’s are meh. I know. I’ve owned both. There are sweeter tires, like Star Specs and Advans, than what I have on there now. I’m prolly not gonna put these wheels on the car after the photoshop I had done:

You are hopeless

Why? I said I WONT be putting them on

:rofl

plz dont. Not trying to be a dick , but they look like shittt

first things first… lower the car. Its will look redic with new rims and stock stance.

It means that you have poor taste in wheels, lacking knowledge about them, which generally, people that rice their shit out have no driving skills, not pushing their car to the limits, therefore not noticing a difference in tires.

money can’t buy taste. jesus dude…

Ernie, I would strongly suggest looking for a different wheel.

Holy fuck, literally threw up in my mouth

I dont care how played out LM’s are, they still look great

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8530/img2021v.jpg

omg ew

Doesnt anyone pay attention? Im NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT putting the wheels on!!! IM NOT DOING IT!!!

good… dont get photoshopped LM’s either

Just leave the stock wheels on and drive the car.

Quit stuntin’.