ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

im sorry but i just dont se the point in putting rotas on a evo x , i mean if it was a civic or something along those lines … sure, go for it. I had slips on the si, loved them. Somethig as nice as an evo … should have a nice set of wheels on it. I know there is all sorts of nice used bbs and volk ans so on around. Just search

but i also agree that the stock rims look fine. But if you feel the need for new wheels, is winter … take your time. You dont wanna go throwin them on right now anyway.

i still think you need to lower that 4x4 before anyting

ernie can we debadge your evo , can do it in my garage , im not far away , about 1 min away from walmart . Lets get those decals and emblems off.

Its already debadged buddy. You dont read my first posts lol

I dont like the color of the stock wheels more so than I dont like the wheel. But I also figure, why spend money to change the color of the wheel if im not 100% happy with the design of it to begin with? THAT is why I wanna change the wheels.

It wont happen immediately. Ill look and look. I thought about the LS-1’s because I am already in possession of them.

you know just how to ruin an evo… mine prolly looks like shit to u too most likely

i think erngottis evo would look very nice on those wheels in the photoshop, much better than tdilogik’s car from what i’ve seen.

Yo I’m with you man… When the number of spokes is not a prime number AND is a factor of 492, my nuts get tight and $hit just don’t roll right. So on my Merc I decided to go with zero spokes!

Thats a Nissan or Toyota lol not a merc its some japanese shit:

I found these wheels years ago. 2" polycarbonate material that provide ZERO cooling to the brakes. No thanks.

OMG

epic, totally epic.

IT’S A FUCKING [SIZE=7]MERCEDES BENZ[/SIZE]

op is mentally challenged, holy shit

archie + rep

OP youre a moron. /thread

holy shit.

Lock 1

damn.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6668/38908312.jpg

Wow I hope to god this car gets repo’d so some one who knows what they are doing will own it

:rofl at this thread and seans threat to hit OP with a garden gnome

I just scrolled up and down between these two posts 10 times and I still don’t understand what happened.

You read the responses of a truly retarded individual

Nice buy, the new Evo’s are cool looking!

LOL @ everyone blowing gaskets over wheel choice.

You should have seen his last car.