ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Nope, I saw that :rofl

hahahahahah… stopppp. Creepin on Synapse and making shit up

They don’t even have an awd dyno?

they just got two more dyna packs

You should prolly learn to shut up and not open your mouth if you don’t know the facts. You spread rumors like there’s no tomorrow.

spotted ear-knee creepin at synapse tonight, revved at him to get the fuck out of there.

your exhaust sucks, your headlights suck, your gauges suck, you suck, you lie, your a dirt-farmer.

napa know-how will not pull you through this.

end. your. life.

i hear synapse was given that skyline from the drift king himself, and nasa shipped it over in a space ship to get it here faster. i also heard it came with a live dolphin inside.

rumor has it that erngotti’s evo was sent to earth by zeus himself to test the max hp readable by synapse’s awd dyno. I HEARD THIS I DID NOT MAKE IT UP

STORY. SOUNDS. FINE.

Whatever guys. You always feel the incessant need to bag on me. Fine. Hate. I dont care. If you’ve noticed, you idiots dont get under my skin. FYI

saw him creepin in THIS sweater

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/18874_303591459893_712569893_3272265_5104904_n.jpg

Because you’re fucking retarded. Not intellectually challenged. Retarded.

You refuse to accept any knowledgable help from people here who have real experience with these cars and turbo cars in general. You go with the word of some schmuck you never met just cuz he was the only one to make some ricer mod work. You spread rumors like it’s sun block on an Albino. You don’t know the facts, so don’t post about the topic.

Oh wow, that looks like a nice sweater…

… Does it come in mens?

:rofl

Wow Seamus. Its creepy that you went to my effin FACEBOOK to take a picture on there and post it here. I’m not in that sweater. I had an Aero polo on actually.

And you guys been talking (or bagging on, whichever) about my exhaust, and would rather make fun of something I said I dont believe?

Somebody post this thread on EvoM

That exhaust looks like shit. It sticks out like a hang nail on the back of your car. Just do it right. Stop fucking up. Looks like you paint and old chevy emblem on your intercooler or some other gay shit.

Oh man win. Yes post it up.

The rise and retardation of Ernald Gotti.

no you definitely were EFFIN! wearing that sweater, and carrying that dog, and kissing that guy.

What rumors? I said I heard something and that I dont know if its true and I dont personally believe it. I dont see the “rumor” aspect of that statement.

And I’m not here looking for help. If I want help, I’ll ask. I ask the evoX guys questions, not you assholes. Cossey I know more about my car than you do. There are two other dudes on this forum with my car. One is currently offering his help to me and the other has offered to help me. So wtf? Its not like I’m “modding the fuck” out of this car. I put three simple bolt on mods onto it: Intake, BOV, exhaust. OOOHHHHHH wow so many mods that require oh so much help…wow. You guys are awesome.

I PLAN to put wheels on it and I GUARANTEE the next power mod to be a tune. The ignorance floating on here about how “shitty” an AccessPort is on here boggles my mind. Half the guys who modd their EvoX’s use the Accessport, others use mail in flashes or open source tunes (taaadaaaa). Its perfectly safe and perfectly capable. I already made a determination about wheel size and tire size choice. I also already made a lowering spring decision based upon talks with an Evo suspension PRO, tried setups, as well as the incredible (and tedious, I might add) spring rate chart provided on EvoM.

Anything else your unnecessarily rich ass would like to attack me for?

And holy weird is that really you? You look like a metro half gay pee wee herman on speed.