ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Engotti I challenge you to a friendly competition. My Jetta vs your Evo at the next mohud auto x. The final times will be PAX corrected. It’s May 14th at the McCarty ave ogs lot in Albany. Winner gets bragging rights, that is all. You keep saying all this stuff about tracking and auto x, why don’t you actually do it? It’s a lot of fun and you might actually learn something.

http://www.mohud-scca.org/Discuss/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2446

THE STAGGEREDS ARENT IN YET, BRO. OKAY? ANYTHING ELSE? MY NARROWBAND IS SITTING RIGHT AT FUCKING STOICH AND I AM READY FOR YOUR CHALLENGE IN YOUR PUNIE JETTA. EVO XXX FOR LIFE TINTED HIGH BEAMS AND RICH TUNE FOR THE WIN.

I never said Napa made me smart about my car.

When I said track, I wasn’t referring to limerock or watkins glen. I meant specifiaclly autox. And i’ve only owned the car since december. How was I supposed to autocross it??? Events are only JUST happening.

If I get that weekend off from Napa, I’ll come.

Well auto x is avoiding cones in a parking lot and tracking is HPDE’s so I assumed you meant HPDE’s. Yes events are just starting and you just missed one already. Check the schedule i posted and take off other days if possible.

Come to Edinburg June 4th and 5th. I guarantee I’ll be there.

Have to check my schedule, I think I’m on vacation.

This is me last year giving my snow tires one last whooping before I tossed them :lol

youtu.be/-x67dSiR9rs

and 2 years ago in kramerbuccs24’s car. I would’ve had a really good time if I didn’t take out the cone at the end :rofl

youtu.be/I9j8igQdAz4

Edinburgh is my favorite auto x course, it never changes lol.

Oh and I found one of you too…

youtu.be/iZN9_eIsGlc

LOL ^^

edinburgh ftw, always a good time watching or racing

wow dude that’s horrible lol.

Who sanctions the edinburg events? Could someone give me contact info? I wanna see if they’d be down for some drifting.

Edinburgh has auto x events? Mind is blown.

I’m down. Loser buys lunch.

I love this thread so much. It was almost worth buying my X just to join Shift and be apart of this shit show.

…and I see I now have to go to Google and steal another Sig pic because Ern decided to copy it.

Dude it’s your car so do whatever the hell you want to it because obviously you don’t listen to the advice anyone gives you anyway. You can ask the guys on EvoM and they’ll tell you the same things these guys do and they’ll give you the exact same criticisms these guys do. It’s not the forum my friend it’s the choices you’re making that set you up for these punches.

So im not sure if Ernie posted this on this Forum but this is one of the things he is thinking of putting on his Evo Figured id let everyone see this and add some fuel to the fire

What is that? index cards behind the projectors?

headlights. with red lenses…

yeah i realized that after i posted, the lenses don’t look red though, it’s somehting behind the projector.

The shields behind the lens is painted red. It was a thought. Just like the black wheels. I wanted it photoshopped first. I dont think i’m going to do the red but I am still contemplating retrofitting the DRL into an HID

Hudson I dont understand what you mean…What am I trying to do to my car that I’m getting beat up over? My three mods? I gave up on offset wheels. You guys all shut your mouths about the lowering springs. And at least my sig pic is of MY car…

Benny, its a group called the Trivettes. They sanction an autox twice a year on the old gokart track at the plateau airport in edinburg. You wouldnt wanna drift this track. its too tight. Come June 4th & 5th & Sept 18th & 19.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/trivettes/events.htm

:facepalm

Moving thread to trash bin!