ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Please take vid, because race car.

The only guage you need is a boost guage, so you can rip all that other shit out. When the car gets tuned thay have a wideband they’re gonna put in anyway. For Christ sake get rid of that fuckin stupid ass, waste of money, fart box, piece of shit intercooler sprayer junk and get the fuckin thing tuned. Your gonna pick up 50whp tuned with an intake and exhaust.

I tried to help in the beginning but, you didnt listen, AT ALL! You went your own direction, which is fine, but your direction sucked. Soooo… If your ready to start over and actually make that thing run let me know. Ill be here all day. A BONE STOCK one goes quicker than what you went! It literally took me 3 or 4 passes to figure out how to launch an awd car. Then its just fine tuning from there. yes seat time helps. but thats a 12sec car with your mods.

LET ME MAKE A FEW PASSES

no rubin, dont make any passes in that thing. u realize that the owner will tell everybody that it runs 12’s all day long, keep on the same path he is going with the car and not learn anything at all. it will make it worse. somebody other than him will get a good time, he will think its fast and never be able to duplicate it and drive it right. know what i mean? i see it all the time on other forums. ppl build cars that way exceed their abilities and they just get good drivers in em and never get the e.t. themselves, then they go on to brag about how fast it went without being able to drive it and back their shit up.

guys lolol let the kid be , he obv is gonna do as he wants to so let him . i know its fun pickin on him and whatnot but let it go before he hangs himself

i wasnt picking on him, i dont even know him. lol.

STOP PICKING ON MY FRIEND JEFFREY BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE DICK!!!

whaaat the hell r u talking about lol?

i punt u ya little some bitch , jeff and i are mountain man buddys . we shave each other when we do shave

lol i dunnooooooooooooo

I wasnt picking on him, its called “helping”…

we use sheap shears to shave

Jeff grows a girl beard.

This thread… :rofl:rofl
:pop

Tell me what I did that was “wrong”. I put an intake and exhaust. Same shit you started with. I’m picking up a UICP this weekend and next step is a tune. How is that wrong?

Also, these cars do 13.6 stck in 5-speed trim…so my 13.4 on my third launch ever at a drag strip was not that bad…The auto’s do 13.1 stock.

I’m pretty confident with the new launch ability and a tune this car will run 12’s with ME behind the wheel. I have not really driven the car too hard cuz I bought it in winter. December. I’ve had it six months. How long you had your Evo? This is my first AWD. But I’ll bet I could outrun you in this car around the Edinburg track…I’ve friven that track 81 times. If i’d driven down lvd 80 times I’m sure i’d have better times…

NO.

So much bench racing itt.

Erngotti I’m going to set a mod path for you that I advise you follow.

1. Stop talking shit about being able to drive your car to the limit after owning it for 5 months, half of that being winter. Come to an event and prove it.
  2. Get tuned so you don’t blow it up before you get it out to an event
  3. Take the all seasons off and save them for winter. Get Extreme Performance tires (Dunlop Star Spec, Bridgestone RE-11 etc) from TireRack so that your car regains it’s handling capability and you don’t spend money on suspension you don’t need.

It just got super cereal.

you’ve done 81 laps at edinburg, or you’ve been to 81 events at edinburg? :rofl

and how did you reach this calculation.

wait 81 laps at edinburg? legally or illegally? with a car or kart?

Edinburg is the name of his trailer park.