ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

:rofl

Two laps per race, 41 races I’ve attended over three years. So 82 laps. I know its not a LOT but its way more than almost everyon on Shift…

And my car wont blow up without a tune…I guarantee that. I WILL GET ONE soon. Stop bagging on me about the damn tune

subd 4 blowup

Word, you are leaving a lot on the table without it. The only thing I would worry about is cylinder wash-down and oil contamination from running very rich. Not sure how rich it is now (and neither are you).

What happened to your stock Advan’s Ern? If you have them you should definitely puts those back on ASAP, you’ll notice a hell of a difference over all seasons if that is in fact what you’re running.

82 laps isn’t shit. I have prolly 3-4 times that around LRP and I am definitely not perfect there. Experience does not replace skill.

Wait wait wait…

Your talking about how you know how to drive your car, you know it in and out… Were contemplating mods to make it handle better because you were getting understeer or whatever BS problem you were having…

When you just yourself said you have not even pushed the car, and have only had it for 6 months, most of which was in conditions to where you could not push your car for what your intending to use it for…

… I think my brains going to explode.

Seriously, I’ve known my cars in and out pretty well… I’ve pushed my Z and my G20 for example way past what they should have been on the roads and gotten into some predicaments doing it. I do not think being able to navigate a few backroads at good speed pushing the limits for what it was makes me a good driver… I bet if I went to LRP i’d look like a complete retard trying to drive like I was on some backroad.

I really really wanna get something to drive and take to LRP, or the Glenn and just get some good seat time and tips from people who know WTF they are talking about. Idealy I’d like to get my 525i in perfect order for something like that and drive that, or pick myself up another g20 to do it in as I know that car extremely well and am comfortable pushing it a bit.

I really do not know why I’m even talking in here to be honest as most of the people who are calling you a retard Ern actually have real seat time and not just booking it around their curvey backroads or banging on the 890 ramps.

You see how many miles were on my car when I bought it? 9,456 …stock Advans push 10k…it had brand new “High Performance Summer Tires” (<– as per DTD & TireRack) Hankook Ventus V12’s. No Advans.

And I didn’t say I was a pro at Edinburg but Ive gone around the track 82 times more than almost anyone here. So if you wanna test me on a track I’m comfortable on, just like you are at LRM Cossey, then feel free to do so.

No, I haven’t pushed it to the limits at super high speeds. Yes, I do know how to control it. No, I’m not a pro driver. No, my tires aren’t phenomenal. Thats why I am looking into others. I want an R comp like the Advans or Star Specs but that warms up soon for less money. The Hankook RS-3 is a great tire from all the review I’ve read but it sounds like it takes too long to heat up for 1:15 laps…Any other suggestions?

just light the car on fire. those tires will heat up quick then. plus it will reunite that stupid fucking phoenix on your intercooler with fire

ive got so many more of these sitting on my computer

Way to go. You spend your time thinking of ways to make fun of me.

its more fun then studying all day, randomly made them over the course of the past 2 days. ill have another one up for you tomorrow

you guys have way to much time on your hands …

but i did get a good laugh at the pic ha.

Why wait? There is no time like the present…

its more fun to release them as you make dumber comments daily

M&H racemaster 275/50/17’s would work great front and rear on this car i think.

I didn’t know you bought your car used. I loved my Advan’s but you’re right they didn’t last very long at all. I picked up a set of Nitto’s and, while the sidewalls have a bit more flex than the Advan’s, I like them.

I love the NT555 Extremes. Is that what you got?

DeathBy…You cant put a 17" wheel on my car. Sorry.

Why Big Brakes?

Because Race Car.

not funny without a picture. you kind sir fail

http://i51.tinypic.com/o7k6l5.png

We try to help him by ragging on him. All you do is pick on him for no reason so you feel better about yourself.