ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Yup those are the ones I got and they’re very good. Next time I think I’m going to spring for the NT-05’s though.

ahaha mine actually got broken, ill back off though, point taken.
ill admit, little on the harsh side, but its all in good fun, all things that have already been said before in the thread, just reiterated in picture form, but ill cut it, since i really dont have a car that can perform like this, or do anything close to it, just have a slow civic and a low n slow hardbody haha

I was obviously just tooling with you :wink:

What exhaust did you put on it?
What intake did you put on it?
What UICP did you buy?
Why didnt you get the lower one too?
Who’s tuning it?

Im sure you posted all of these things but, I dont feel like digging through 51 pages to find it.

lower one isnt beneficial on the X’s, other way around with the IX’s and X’s… or so i’ve heard but idk

I guess im just use to doing it all at once, rather than a pipe here and a grapefruit launcher there.

ahaha i know, i actually got a good chuckle out of that…people always ask about my hubcaps. im just too cheap to buy oem honda hubs…since theyre OEM steelies no other hubcaps fit, and the oem honda hubs are fuckin expensive…

CNT Resonated Catless DP & CNT V2 Catback
Agency Power Intake
There is a guy who sells Stainless Steel UICP’s for $100 shipped. I bought a used one for $70
Lower one will be available soon through same guy. Sometime early June.
Waitin on Synapse to get they shiz up and glitch free.

You’re correct. LICP on the VIII & IX’s was beneficial on the X it’s the UICP.

Although, once boost is turned up and such other mods like bigger turbo and Intercooler are done, that two ply hose needs to become metal

right, thats what i thought. thanks

ehh, not rly.

i’ve been running 30psi through a stock UICP for 4k miles and no issue.

So now your thinking bigger turbo? and another tune? and more supporting mods for said turbo? 1 word… failvis.

JUST DRIVE THE FUCKING THING AS IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh

what the bloody blue fuck is LRM

the Lime Rock Mile.

It’s when you spin out on the down hill and crash over the berm before pitlane, thus not completing the 1.53 mile lap.

ASK ME HOW I KNOW :frowning:

thats great :rofl

:rofl Oof.

Ohhhh no no no helll naw. Nope. No bigger turbo or any of that bull. I’m saying the NEED for a LOWER intercooler pipe (ahem tdi) on an evo X is only apparent when the boost and turbo are upgraded. Its backwards on the 8s and 9s. They can run a stock upper for a while with mods wheras their lower icp needs to be hardened.

Hold on.

The stock UICP should be the first mod done to your X, it was for me at least. The interlaced fabric construction of the pipe, if you can call it that, can balloon under stock boost levels and thus should be changed immediately. I didn’t really notice a power difference once I installed my UICP but rather a power delivery difference. The power comes on alot smoother throughout the entire band now.

The LICP on the X is adequate and doesn’t need to be changed, It’s also a solid metal piece unlike the UICP.

Fully agree

I’m getting the $100 depo racing uicp tomorrow for $70