ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Nice. You’ll notice the smoother power delivery over the stock piece for sure.

Can’t wait to hear Erns butt dyno results :lol

I dont want the NT-05’s cuz, just like the Hankook RS-3’s, they take too long to heat up for autox purposes.

lolz

UICP is in my posession :slight_smile: It’ll be installed once this tempest subsides

UICP is on. Looks good, fit perfect. Even came with clamps :smiley: smoother is the best word to describe it. I can feel how it reacted. Its not so choppy. Tune, Here I come!!!

Anyone know if Synapse worked out the bugs yet in their dyno?

:tbu

You’d be in SCCA’s SP class against guys with a ton more tire, caged, more power, etc… I think any tire you pick would net the same results lol.

SCCA sticks ANY turbo car in the elite class anyways. The MSM was up against caged and R-compounded mofo’s at Malta last year.

Loveeeee this pic:

Engine as it sits:

No, they don’t.

Well, they did.

And I asked wtf and the answer I got was “Well, anyone with a turbo can turn up the boosta and still appear stock.” My counter argument was what if they didnt? And I still got thrown in the Elit class. I was racing against Andy Furlong for christs sake!!!

There’s no “elite” class. Classing is not up to the people at the reg booth, you should know what class you’d be in before you go.

your air filter is garbage.

:rofl @ “elite” class

this dude is clueless, that wasn’t a real SCCA autox if they were referring to any class as ‘elite’

Ernest, the auto cross at the Malta race track wasnt put on by the SCCA…It was the AMEC…

No heat shield around you SRI?

FIXED

Not that I think a heat shield really matters (it doesn’t).

Ernie u forgot to post these up for everyone to see

what are those pictures of?

Looks like he decided to slide thru gravel with his evo thinkin he is a Rally car driver look closely u can see paint missing and shit

This is his description on another forum:
Wheel needs to be repainted. Both doors need to be sanded and painted. Rocker panel is missing chunks so it needs to be sanded, filled then painted