Every girl that was at Seamus' party tonight:

I love everyone of you. Colby, Kbizz, Sasha, Gracie, Sam, Brittany, and others. I was the AWESOME dude in the chair, and we are all friends now. I do not drink, and had an amazing time. I feel bad for “Other Ryan” hopefully the kid is good in the am.

DRUNK POST FTW

GTFO JEFFERY

spelled it wrong BRO

and the whores come through for another shift member …

OP was holdin it down last night! Was a good time for sure, said hoes were actin hella nutty

yeah it was an epic night, we held it down in pong for a lil

I had a fucking good time! Redevil, I didn’t know that was you! Holy shit. You are a good dude!

Yeah dude. I was like well I have met like everyone but Stallmer, Keith goes he was there. Bwah. Next time man, next time.

yeah it was def a a good time last night, really good turn out, good meeting you redevil and everyone else that was there that i havent met before.

im fuckin hurtin right now.

who punched ya in the bag last night

4 loco and pong vs me and Chris

fuck you we’re one and one and i had a different partner each game.

yo how come you douches didnt invite me =/

womenz too… where are the detailed stories

we were trying to get some chics to go for a ride on Reds wheel chair

• 1 yeah thats the least they can do

let a brown man know the next time you plan to throw somethin down like this

only one there that could make me stop winning in beer pong … and did it with back to back shots … btw pics from the party are up … just gotta look me up on facebook … the link is on my page

Yeah pretty sure I made two or three in a row twice to win the game? :lol

I’ll look you up, can’t WAIT to see those, I just remember seeing the flash go off 298423 times and I look at you just dying laughing taking pictures :rofl :rofl

edit:ooommmggggg epic pics