Everyone Please read!!!!!!

haha yea dude. We’re just used to doing it. Sucks now…

You wont even find out for like 6 months though, lol

+1 to that

ill move to mexico

I’ve never bought a car that books for more than a few grand :ahh

That sucks Sully

I’m gonna stay in Australia… lol

If they do cath it you’re gonna get F#@% pretty good. prob like another $700-$800 plus fines/surcharges

haha, i gotta sell mad parts off the car now…

I put down that I got my last miata for $200, because I actually did. Best $200 I’ve ever spent :rofl

:Idiots

parts car dumby!
and since you didn’t buy that Nitrous kit, thats gotta go up for sale too!

If it happens just tell them the motor was blown and you had it repaired… thats why it was so cheap.

Shit came from Texas so they cant get ahold of shit

I recall the DMV will check the transcation price against the NADA book to make sure it is within a range. If the DMV checked and they think it good, then you shouldn’t have any issues.

I wonder if your tax audit is really related to this.

Dude, c’mon you were asking them to audit you. Common sense brother.

Thats what i’m going to do for my bike when I decide to go to DMfail and register it…

i didnt have to for mine. i paid taxes on “what i paid.”

man that sucks… iirc i paid $500.00 for the supra:number1

win. got to love buying older cars.

:wow :rofl

Yeah, screw this. I’m buying Seths 2002 WRX from him for $3500. 166,000 miles, body damage from hitting a deer. That’s the agreed price for me to buy it. KBB in fair condition lists the car at sub $6000, NADA doesn’t list the fair/poor condition retail. It’s actually sub par - poor listing due to the damage, mismatched paint, and running condition…which DMV can’t prove shit sitting behind their desks. I’ll be fucking damned if DMV is going to charge me more than what I paid. I’ll got to court and fight for that BS for certain!!!

From KBB:

Poor

* Severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition.
* May have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body.
* Branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage.

Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a “poor” vehicle because the value of these vehicles varies greatly. A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value.

you have nothing to worry about. they dont use kbb, all i did with my 05 is gave them my bill of sale for how much i “paid” and they said ok…