Everyone pray for Psi2High and SullyVR4!!

anything involving jammer + bmw or jammer + trans am results in a failure of some sort… sucks… jammer time to go gokartin!

ive juse been informed that they are JUST NOW getting back on the road… 730AM… sucks!

275 miles away and safe so far. Randy blew a turbo inlet hose clamp, but all okay.

Me and imports do nmot get along. Anything involving the BMW is painful…and…well…transmissions …

Perhaps time to bail and just buy Itilian.

dude this topic title scared the shit out of me i thought sean got in some accident or some shit

lol well anyhow, cool story

yeah sully said he had to get a new t-bolt from a truck service place along the way. i guess after 600k+ enough was enough.

italian huh? maybe buy another Supra.:excited

likewise…give me a call when yah need a real truck…

riiiiiiight. oddly enough a chevy broke (2 of them actually) and it took a dodge to come to its rescue.

an f350 sounds like a ford to me…

read the thread, specifically post # 36… F350 was sold… first truck that broke was a 2000 3500 Duramax… maybe if you knew anyone involved you would know the story.

duramax’s came out in 01. must of been just a 6.5TD

whatever you got the point, sorry im not a diesel queer… plus, Cummins or bust.

pete drives a diesel therefore i’d expect him to know more about them…it most certainly doesn’t make him a queer…to be cummin you gotta be strokin and to be strokin you gotta be hard like a rock…

Cummins > Powerjoke and thats coming from a guy with two Fords.

Too bad the trucks theyre in are junk though.

• rep. youre a tool

but whats funny, from that whole thing. in the end, the best part is when your CUMMIN, therefore from that i gather that CUMMINS is the best

i knew i’d expect a smartass comment for CORRECTING you.:thumbup

sorry youre god.

haha, nice ninja edit Hoss

thats how we roll. who am i to test your vast diesel knowledge. then your boyfriend 08silveradogay jumps in… i cant do anything but nod my head

dood your icon shows a guy holding a pair of nuts…and im one thats gay…

dude its vince from shamwow and slap chop. youre gonna love my nuts…

avatar and signature = same vehicle. awesome good job chief

back on topic here. enough of you being a faggot… sully and psi should be home soon and im sure getting some much needed sleep.