Eviltsi goes 10.9 stock motor

I think a 1.5 sixty foot is the best I can do without preloading it somehow, you have to roll out just that 1/2 a turn. I’m still getting used to the new set up…
Thanks again!!!

-cory

:tup:

He’s not going to cut .4 off from doing a better launch that easily. It looks like it comes off slow, but its still 1.6’s. Thats how AWD goes.

Who pissed in your coffee? holey fuck dude

Did you even watch the video? :bloated:

No, most of the time I browse here on my phone and it won’t play streetfire videos. Hence why I asked. Anyway Congrats again!

god i wish my eagle would fly like that.

Nice times once again! I gotta stop being a bitch and run my car one of these days. Is this on a stock trans??

No, TRE stage 3 with ptt clutch.:headbang:

Nice runs. Looks slow out of the gate, very quiet as well. Love it.

Just curious, how come his trap speed is so low with a time like that? Do the slicks make that big of a difference?

It was a 1.5 60’. Not too slow out of the gate. That crazy traction and a good mph got him a 10.9. Simple track math :headbang:

Just saying it LOOKS slow. looks like he sits there for a sec. before he gets going.

Coming out of the gate like cory does is why he hasn’t blown up a transfer case or poped an axle. Good driving techniques needed if you want to drive the car home.

congrats!

3rd run was the fastest i think lol. great time

:wiggle::burnin::banghead::massmoon::burnout::fail::word: