Eviltsi goes 10.9 stock motor

Well guys we have been spending some time with this car in the last 2-3 weeks and this what we got! Great driving Cory!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Corys-Team-STM-2G-Talon_184959.htm

stock intake manifold
Stock 7 bolt motor with aftermarket headstuds and cams. Head has never been off the car! Turbo is a 3076r with a mitsu hot side.
Enjoy
-Emery

link not working on my end

Fixed sorry.

-Em

Holy shit, awesome cory!!!

is this the black car with the Hoosiers on all 4? Saw it a few weeks back at NYI . Congrats!

yep.

:tup: good job

wtff thats badass

i need arp studs, and 30r now.

looks like he fixed the 1-2 shift problem.:smiley:

nice

Thanks guys, I’m pretty damn stoked!

holy shit thats movin’

impressive…but…how come in EVERY pass i see a video for online, people feel the need to scream after seeing the time? unnecessary display of emotion, more than likely only because they know there’s a camera recording…attention whores…

you really think that?

your friend gets thats goal, your not gona be happy?

I like that longer vid, that kids a pimp at editing

Because thats an awesome goal. You should have heard me in my car when I got my first 11 second pass. I was screaming!

Its pretty nuts! I still think there is more in it though…

-Emery

Having never owned anything remotely “fast” or “quick” with the ability to win a race…you wouldn’t understand.

Congrats on the time :tup:

:tup: nice

:tup: good job

That car hauls ass. I like the hoosiers on all 4 wheels. It looks like he’s leaving the line pretty slow. If he could launch that car harder he would be in the 10.5’s easy, but will the drivetrain hold.