EVO-built GT500 runs 9's on 20's!!

C6 Zo6’s come on 20’s stock…

19’s up front, 20 rear…

how about 9.0 @ 154??

those aren’t 20’s, it has half the seats, light as hell, and probably cost a good bit more. Congrats

its a N/A 427…

not my problem it has half the seats! Just another excuse for you ford owners!

not sure if they are 20’s, but they arent a small drag pack setup.;…you can clearly tell in the video.

It’s just not a very comparable car really. Like I’ve said a million times over, they are in 2 different classes.

correct!

The Z06 is in the higher class!

glad we finally see eye to eye on something! I feel a special bond coming on!

No shit, it would be like me saying a Ford GT is better than a new Camaro stock for stock. Doesn’t really need to be said lol

The GT500 was created to be in the Z06’s level or performance, was it not?

why do you domestic FAGz always talk about cars that cant be compared on equal scales.

Mustang vs Camaro. similar model years.

corvette vs ford GT as they are 2 seat supercars

retards.

LOL

Agree 100 percent

actually it wasn’t even i know that, chode.

Negative, the GT500 was just a natural progression from the 03-04 cobras, had 0 to do with targeting the vette audience, seeing how most vette clowns wouldnt look twice at a mustang anyways.

it wasnt. even pete knows lol. just the top of the line mustang. gm was out of the pony car race, and ford set the bar pretty high while the camaro was gone. its just a bonus that they can compete with vettes. thats just the way it is.

Yup, and for is STILL on top of the pony car race, with BOTH the Gt, and Gt500 :lol.

I realllllyyy hope that ford comes out with the GT again sometime soon, it would be ridic…

+rep my boi

Yes…thanks

Pete,

I will shove my size 12 Vans so far down your throat, your Cinderella clog’s will be twitching.

Threat.
Post reported.

LOLLLLLL

I swear, you were born with a Vagina.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FACE

19" rear and 18" up front for the zo6 i thought and 20-19 for the zr1